CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Dual language audio   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1344 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Dual language audio Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dual language audio - 6/2/2006 2:10:18 PM   
Gswiss

I have an AVI file which is a movie recorded in Spanish and Englsih. When I watch it using Media Player Classic or VLC I have the option of listening to Track 1 or 2 for Spanish or English respectively.   When I convert it to a VOB video file using Cucusoft AVI to DVD 7.07 or Ulead DVD Movie Factory, the dual track feature disappears and I can only obtain the Spanish version whether I like it or not using PowerDVD.   How can I maintain the dual track feature on the DVD output?
Post #: 1
RE: Dual language audio - 6/9/2006 3:51:02 AM   
emperor

Probably you need to extract the two audio tracks before authoring to DVD, inside DVD authoring software add both audio tracks so you can hear them

(in reply to Gswiss)
Post #: 2
RE: Dual language audio - 6/17/2006 10:51:52 AM   
Gswiss

Thanks. It worked

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 3
RE: Dual language audio - 7/14/2006 3:08:34 PM   
finovotny

I've got a similar problem, Gswiss (might even be the same avi :)) - but I can't find a programme that will rip the 2nd audio stream, which is the one I want. Can I ask which programme you used to rip the audio before reauthoring to DVD? Ta.

(in reply to Gswiss)
Post #: 4
RE: Dual language audio - 7/22/2006 6:13:31 AM   
alexmacris

DVD Decrypter?

(in reply to finovotny)
Post #: 5
RE: Dual language audio - 8/12/2006 3:50:12 PM   
Gswiss

Sorry for my delay in replying but I don't appear to have been notified that you had a question for me.

I used VirtualDubMod for the demuxing. However, I used Avi2DVD to select the track I actually wanted when I was not interested in dual track.

(in reply to alexmacris)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Dual language audio Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI