CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Problem with CD audio recording   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1310 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> Problem with CD audio recording Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem with CD audio recording - 5/2/2006 8:11:41 AM   
garev

I've bought a Pioneer pdr609 CD recorder which has recorded my vinyl perfectly onto a Tdk CD-rw audio cd. The problem is the cds do not work in all cd players and my new all singing all dancing imac, reads the cds fine but is unable to burn the music to a cd in order to make more copies.

Am I missing something? I take it not all cd players read cd-rw? Are there better brands than tdk? Is there some software I need for the imac which allows me to burn audio cd-rw to non-audio blank cds which seem to work in all cd players.

Thanks 
Post #: 1
RE: Problem with CD audio recording - 5/2/2006 12:07:40 PM   
Antonio

"...all cd players read cd-rw? ..." No, it depends what players are they, for example PC drive does it but not all standalone players support CD-RW, especially the older.

Better use CD-R than CD-RW. Get a good brand as Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden. If you also use Nero it would be better.

Sorry, my english is limited, can you tell me what PC system you have and are you trying to tranfer the contents of your CD-RW to CD-R?

salute proffessionista!

(in reply to garev)
Post #: 2
RE: Problem with CD audio recording - 5/3/2006 3:45:09 AM   
garev

Thanks for your help.

I have the new apple i-Mac and I'm trying to produce copies of the audio CD-RW that I've made on my Pioneer CD recorder.

The i-Mac reads the audio CD-RW but is unable to burn the music to a standard CD-RW (not audio) using i-Tunes. Why is it that non-audio CD-RWs play on all CD players and audio CD-RWs don't?

(in reply to Antonio)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Audio >> Problem with CD audio recording Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI