CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

panasonic es10 recordings show glitches on other players   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1230 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Consumer Electronics] >> BD, DVD Players/Recorders >> panasonic es10 recordings show glitches on other players Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
panasonic es10 recordings show glitches on other players - 1/27/2006 6:24:17 PM   
WillM

I'm not happy to say the least.
I've tried 3 dvd player brands and they can't go for for more than a minute or two without either a momentary freeze or a sort of skitter effect which lasts a second or two

Even my old pacific 1002 which can play most stuff without hitch suffers this..
Yet all recordings play back flawlessly on the panasonic es10 itself .

Happens equally both with dvd-rw and -r recordings and I've tried 3 different good disk brands

any suggestions for a player or media to try or anything ?

Thankyou
Post #: 1
RE: panasonic es10 recordings show glitches on other pl... - 1/28/2006 5:33:04 AM   
Antonio

Maybe the disc you are burning are low quality or the burner you use not too good. What are they btw?

I have a good player by Pioneer, with great error correction.

salute proffessionista!

(in reply to WillM)
Post #: 2
RE: panasonic es10 recordings show glitches on other pl... - 1/28/2006 7:32:03 PM   
WillM

Hi
ridata, verbatim imation plus a few others
ridata and verbatim were recommended by other es10 users

I've just got in and only had time to test it on one  -r recording so far, but this evening I've found that a sony player seems o'k. with playback,  I've yet to try -rw and other discs

This is a very limited solution tho'
it means that sharing discs with friends and relatives is pot luck and depends upon their players

hidden in the user manual is a one line comment that es10 recordings may not play back on some other players - they should print this in large on the box  

< Message edited by WillM -- 1/28/2006 7:35:17 PM >

(in reply to Antonio)
Post #: 3
RE: panasonic es10 recordings show glitches on other pl... - 1/29/2006 7:05:53 AM   
Antonio

I see now, the recordings were done with the es10. Sorry I thought it was with a PC burner.

The Verbatim media are from the best you can get. Unfortunaly I have heard similar problem when burning with standalone recorders.

Have you try rip those you burn with your es10 onto your PC?

salute proffessionista!

(in reply to WillM)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Consumer Electronics] >> BD, DVD Players/Recorders >> panasonic es10 recordings show glitches on other players Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI