CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

New Users Please Read   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1061 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> New Users Please Read Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Users Please Read - 11/12/2003 5:04:55 AM   
MP3Mogul

While we "welcome" new users, it has been noticed that there is an "abundance" of new users on the forum, that simply post a single message and leave.

This is "OKAY" by all means, and we do not mean to insinuate that this is wrong. However, please consider, we are here for you. You will not find a "better" forum for any recourse of your burning/hardware/software questions on the market.

We here at CDR-Info "strive" to provide you acurate, informative answers from a "wide variety" of a total knowledgable base.

Please, try to stay active, we welcome "any" inquiry that you may post. There are alot of "professional, knowledgable" people on the forum, both, admins, moderators, and "especially" the users.

Along with what is said above, we have a "wealth" of software, and hardware vendors that visit the board on a regular basis, providing, answers, avenues of approach, and solutions to get you where you need to be. We continually stive to provide you the most "accurate" and most "up to date" information available in the marketplace.

Share the "wealth" and remember to recommend us........

Thanks again to "everyone"
Post #: 1
RE: New Users Please Read - 11/12/2003 5:40:52 PM   
sp

In the same spirit of MM's writings, I must add that there is a new category group devoted to general hardware questions.
Any user whose question might not fit to CD/DVD can freely post there.

Moreover, there are a couple of multilingual sections of this forum comming soon. One, of course will be in Greek and will be out in few days.

WM # CI

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 2
RE: New Users Please Read - 11/13/2003 7:28:17 PM   
sp

The Greek section is already up and running.
You can go either from the link at the logo graphic of the home page of the site, or directly here:

http://www.cdrinfo.com/GR/Forum_GR/

WM # CI

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> New Users Please Read Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message