CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Virtual Clonedrive volume label issue (SOLVED)   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1314 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Virtual Clonedrive volume label issue (SOLVED) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Virtual Clonedrive volume label issue (SOLVED) - 6/1/2003 1:34:51 PM   
ShadowZero

I was having a problem where, using Windows explorer, when I would mount a CCD image the volume label would not refresh to show the new label and icon. For example, mounting Civ3, the label would remain "Virtual Clonedrive" with the sheep icon until I closed Windows explorer and relaunched.

I'm using Windows XP SP1 and CCD 4.2.0.2 (latest). Fortunately I found a solution to the problem and wanted to share it! Well, not so much a solution as a workaround. I noticed that the volume labels DID refresh in My Computer, so started trying to customize that window to *permanently* look like Explorer. No luck there -- I eventually created a shortcut to "%systemroot%\explorer.scf", which seems to be an alternate way of launching the program. Oddly enough, the labels refresh in this window!
Post #: 1
RE: Virtual Clonedrive volume label issue (SOLVED) - 6/2/2003 7:31:09 PM   
sp

We all thank you for the information!

WM # CI

(in reply to ShadowZero)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> Virtual Clonedrive volume label issue (SOLVED) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI