Windows Diagnostic Data Viewer is coming in the next release of Windows and will show you the diagnostic data collected from your Windows devices.
Already released to Windows Insiders, the Windows Diagnostic Data Viewer is available to everyone in the Microsoft Store.
You are able to see and search all Windows diagnostic data that's in the cloud related to your specific device.
The diagnostic data presented in the menu includes;
- Common Data, like the Operating System's name, the Version, Device ID, Device Class, Diagnostic level selection and so on.
- Device Connectivity and Configuration such as device properties and capabilities, preferences and settings, peripherals, and device network information.
- Product and Service Performance data that show device health, performance and reliability data, movie consumption functionality on the device and device file queries.
- Product and Service Usage data includes details about the usage of the device, operating system, applications, and services.
- Software Setup and Inventory such as installed applications and install history, device update information.
In addition, the Microsoft Privacy Dashboard will enable you to see and manage more data associated with your Microsoft account. These changes are part of the enhancements Microsoft is rolling out now and in the coming months.
The updated Microsoft Privacy Dashboard features a new Activity History page which provides a clear way to see the data that is saved with your Microsoft account. The Microsoft Privacy Dashboard allows you to manage your data and change what data is collected by adjusting the privacy settings on your device or browser at any time.
Participants in the Windows Insider Program will have the first opportunity to explore all of these new features.