Corsair today announced the newest addition to the Carbide series of mid-tower gaming cases, the CORSAIR Carbide Series SPEC-04.
With styling, a large tinted side panel window and roomy interior, the Carbide Series SPEC-04 is ready to stand out. Three different color options are available to match your system, Black and Yellow, Black and Red or Black and Grey. The angular styling isn't just there for looks, it hides a side-mounted front panel equipped with USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports and a ventilated section to provide Direct Airflow Path airflow.
The SPEC-04 comes with a pre-installed 120mm LED-lit front intake fan and room for up to five fans; two 120mm or 140mm in the front, two 120mm in the roof and one 120mm in the rear. Fill each slot with a CORSAIR AF, SP, ML or HD series 120mm fan for maximum airflow, or fit any 120mm CORSAIR Hydro Series liquid cooler for watercooled performance. What's more, with both front-intake and PSU dust filters, the SPEC-04 is equipped to keep your system clean, as well as cool.
Inside the SPEC-04 is packed with a host of builder friendly features. ATX, MATX and mini-ITX motherboard support is accompanied by seven expansion slots and room for GPUs up to 370mm in length, so while you might agonize over that next system upgrade, you won?t have to worry about whether it'll fit. Expansive storage mounts accommodate up to three 3.5in HDDs and two 2.5in SDD's, while multiple cable routing cutouts and tie downs make for easy cable management to keep your build looking spacious and uncluttered.
- Angular exterior design with tinted side panel window
- Room up to for five 120mm fans: Tons of room with one 120mm front fan pre-installed.
- Expansive storage space: Mounts for up to three HDD's and two SDD's.
- Side I/O panel: Featuring a high-speed USB 3.0 port and additional ports for all modern connections.
- Cable routing cutouts and tie downs: Hide your cables behind the motherboard tray to keep your build looking tidy and out of the airflow path for improved cooling.
- Removable, built-in dust filters: Added layer of protection will keep your components safe and running longer.
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 port, Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons.
- Expansion slots: Seven
- Maximum PSU length: 225mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 150mm
- Maximum GPU length: 370mm
- Drive bays: 3.5" - Three, 2.5" - Two
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 492 x 201 x 433mm
The CORSAIR Carbide Series SPEC-04 is available from the CORSAIR worldwide network of retailers and distributors and is backed by a two-year warranty.