|Last 7 Days News :
Tuesday, November 01, 2016
Kingston Releases New 256GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I Card
Kingston Digital, the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology, has added the 256 GB capacity to its line of Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC / microSDXC cards.
The microSDHC / microSDXC Class 10 UHS-I is the smallest form factor SD card available and is the standard expandable storage option for many tablets, smartphones and action cameras. The card can withstand harsh environments for adventurous travelers as it is waterproof, temperature proof, shock and vibration proof and X-ray proof.
Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC / microSDXC is available initially at Microsoft stores in the United States with additional outlets coming later this quarter. It ships as a stand-alone card or with an SD card adapter in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities. The Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC / microSDXC is backed by lifetime warranty.
- Capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Performance: 45 MB/s read, Class 10, UHS-I: 10MB/s minimum data transfer
- microSD Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Format: FAT32 (microSDHC 16GB - 32GB); exFAT (microSDXC 64GB - 256GB)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Warranty: Lifetime