|Last 7 Days News :
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE Landing In Korea
Next week, LG will start delivering the LG G Pad II 8.3 LTE tablet in its home country.
The 8.3-inch (WUXGA 1,920×1,200) G Pad 2 tablet uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC (1.5GHz Quad + 1.0 GHz Quad), 2GB RAM and is powered by a 4,800 mAh battery. The tablet also gets 16GB expandable storage, a built-in stylus, as well as a full-sized USB 2.0 port.
It will debut on Korea’s LG U+ network later this week. It’s obviously possible a North American expansion shall follow shortly after a CES introduction next month.
- Size: 216.8 x 126.5 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 366g
- Color: Brown Gold
- Network: Wi-Fi, LTE
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 615 (1.5GHz Quad + 1.0 GHz Quad)
- Display: IPS 8.3-inch Full HD WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200)
- Cameras: 8 mpixel (auto focus) rear, 2 mpixels front
- Battery: 4,800 mAh
- Memory: 2GB, 16GB eMMC ROM
- Support Micro SD slot (up to 2TB)
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 lollipop
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a, b, g, n)
- Standard USB 2.0