|Last 7 Days News :
Thursday, March 27, 2014
LG G2 Mini Launches Globally
LG is bringing its first "compact" G Series smartphone to the global market.
First unveiled in February at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, the G2 mini offers the UX features of the LG G2 in a smaller form factor.
It comes with a 4.7-inch IPS display, a 2,440mAh removable battery, Quad-Core CPU and Android 4.4 KitKat OS. Offered in both LTE and 3G versions, the G2 mini also comes preloaded with Knock Code.
The G2 mini will be available in several variations t 3G/4G LTE, Single/Dual SIM and four vibrant color options including Titan Black, Lunar White, Red and Gold depending on the region. Roll-out will being in April in CIS countries followed by markets in Europe, Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
- Chipset: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core MSM8926 (LTE) / MSM8226 (3G)
- 1.7GHz Nvidia Quad Core Tegra 4i (LATAM LTE version)
- Display: 4.7-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Memory: 8GB eMMC / 1GB RAM / SD Card Slot
- Camera: Rear 8.0MP / 13.0MP (LATAM LTE version) / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 129.6 x 66.0 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 121g
- Network: Cat. 4 / Cat. 3 (LATAM), HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), A-GPS, NFC (4G LTE version only)
- Colors: Titan Black, Lunar White, Red, Gold (depending on region)
- Other: Knock Code, Plug & Pop, Guest Mode, Clip Tray, Quick Window, etc.