|Last 7 Days News :
Tuesday, February 04, 2014
Kingston Introduces SDXC UHS-I Speed Class 3 Memory Cards
Kingston has added the SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3) card t oits Secure Digital product line.
Available in 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB capacities, the new card guarantees performance of at least 30 MB/s read and write, thanks to the SD Association's latest specification, UHS-I U3 (Ultra High-Speed Bus, Speed Class 3).
According to Kingston, the card is even faster, providing speeds of 90 MB/s read and 80 MB/s write, which is up to 9x faster (read) and up to 8x faster (write) than standard Class 10 SD cards.
The SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Class 3 is compatible with all SDHC and SDXC host devices. Users can capture up to 60 minutes of 4K HD video or shoot high-density image files in RAW or JPEG (up to 8,000 24 MP images) on a 64 GB card.
- Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
- Compliant with the SD Card Association specification
- Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible with SDHC & SDXC host devices; SDXC cards are not compatible with SDHC-enabled devices/readers
- File format: FAT32 (SDHC 16 GB-32 GB), exFAT (SDXC 64 GB)
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty
- Capacities: 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB
- Dimensions: 24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm
- Operating Temperatures: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperatures: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3v
- Performance: up to 90 MB/s read and 80 MB/s write, UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)