AT&T's first smartphone with a curved screen, the LG G Flex, will be available in the U.S. for pre-order both online or at an AT&T store beginning Jan. 24.
The LG G Flex is priced at $299.99 with a two-year agreement. AT&T is also offering its customers the option of paying $26.74 per month with AT&T Next 18 or $34.75 per month with AT&T Next 12.2
The LG G Flex is LTE Advanced enabled. It boasts a 6-inch HD OLED curved and flexible display - the phone may be bent flat up to 180 degrees for a limited time. It also features QuickTheater, which lets you quickly access photos, videos and YouTube from the lock screen with a simple dragging gesture. In addition, Dual Window splits the 6-inch screen into two separate applications. You can drag and drop information, such as articles and links between windows. The LG G Flex also offers LG's rear-key design and exclusive Knock feature that lets you quickly wake or turn off the display with two simple taps on the screen.
Additional features include:
- Processor: 2.26 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with quad-core Krait CPU
- Display: 6-inch, (1280x720), HD OLED screen (Real RGB)
- Memory: 2GB RAM and up to 32 GB onboard memory
- Camera: 13MP rear-facing, 2.1 MP front-facing
- Curved Battery: 3,500 mAh (Embedded)
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 177g