Kingston today announced the launch of the DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 Generation 3 USB 3.0 and the DataTraveler HyperX Predator 3.0 USB Flash drives, along with the HyperX 10th Anniversary Edition Memory at CES.
- Capacities: 32GB, 64GB
USB 3.0 up to 150MB/s Read, 70MB/s Write
USB 2.0 up to 30MB/s Read, 20MB/s Write
- Design: solid metal sliding casing with no cap to lose
- Five-year warranty and free technical support
without key ring: 2.6929" x 0.8961" x 0.4567" (68.40mm x 22.76mm x 11.6mm)
with key ring: 3.3622" x 0.8961" x 0.4567" (85.40mm x 22.76mm x 11.6mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
The DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 is redesigned with a sleek and slim new case and features read speeds up to 150MB/s and write speeds up to 70MB/s. When plugged into a USB 2.0 port, the drive has read speeds up to 30MB/s and write speeds up to 20MB/s. It is available in 32GB and 64GB capacities.
DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 is backed by a five-year warranty.
Kingston also ships the DataTraveler HyperX Predator 3.0 USB Flash drive, which will be available in a 1TB capacity later in Q1. It is shipping now in 512GB capacity. D
The HyperX Predator 3.0 is the fastest USB 3.0 Flash drive in the Kingston family, with speeds of up to 240MB/s read and 160MB/s write. It has also achieved SuperSpeed USB 3.0 certification.
The drive's casing is made of zinc alloy metal for superior quality and shock resistance. DataTraveler HyperX Predator 3.0 ships with a custom Kingston key ring and a HyperX valet keychain.
Last but not least, Kingston celebrated its 10th HyperX anniversary at CES with two announcements: the launch of the Kingston HyperX 10th Anniversary Edition Memory and the finale of the HyperX 10th Anniversary StarCraft II Tournament.
- Features a Limited Edition silver heatspreader
- XMP profiles: easy to enable, factory configured for best maximum performance
- 100-percent factory tested
- Lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB in kits of 2 and 4
- Frequency speed: 1600MHz-2400MHz
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage temperature: -55°C to 100°C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm X 30mm
- Available in a variety of CAS latencies
- Voltage: 1.35V, 1.5V and 1.65V
- DDR3 only
With its silver heatspreader, the new high performance Kingston HyperX 10th Anniversary Edition Memory complements the latest PC hardware and takes on serious workloads or the most intensive games. With its low profile, HyperX 10th Anniversary Edition Memory fits under oversized CPU coolers. The Intel XMP ready memory comes in fast frequencies up to 2400MHz paired with high capacities from 8GB to 32GB, and is available in dual- and quad-channel kits.
Kingston added that its online StarCraft II tournament in honor of the 10-year anniversary of the HyperX product line saw many gamers participating from around the world. Four winners from the tournament, along with two invited pro gamers will enter the finale. The top six battle it out to win one of four cash prizes totaling $15,000 and become the first-ever HyperX Champion in Las Vegas, NV, during 2013 International CES.