Pioneer's popular DDJ-T1 controller is about to get even better. Hot on the heels of Native Instruments' release of TRAKTOR 2, Pioneer will today update the DDJ-T1 software to TRAKTOR PIONEER DDJ-T1 EDITION 2.
The update includes an improved user interface with a high-resolution colour waveform display and greater zoom levels, for more detailed cue point setting. In addition, the improved synchronisation accuracy makes four-deck mixing quicker and easier.
The DDJ-T1 controller bundled with the latest software will be on the shelves from late August. If you already own a DDJ-T1 there?s no need to wait - download the TRAKTOR PIONEER DDJ-T1 EDITION 2 software free of charge from today. And DJs already using TRAKTOR PRO 2 can just plug-and-play with any DDJ-T1 controller.
In the latest version of TRAKTOR, the automatic tempo synchronisation is even more accurate for effortless beat mixing at the touch of a button.
Separately, if you own a purchased copy of Traktor Pro 2 there is a new MIDI mapping (.tsi) file
that allows your DDJ-T1 to take advantage of additional features.
- Compatible OS (Mac): Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Compatible OS (Windows): Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz, Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAM
- Required disk space: 500 MB or more
- Compatible drivers: ASIO, Core Audio, DirectSound, WASAPI
- Compatible audio formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA (Windows only), non-DRM AAC