CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

HotHTML 2001 Professional Edition 1.0.7 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 582 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> HotHTML 2001 Professional Edition 1.0.7 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HotHTML 2001 Professional Edition 1.0.7 ! - 2/2/2005 6:36:17 AM   
SiliconFreak

Publisher: WebSoftware Systems
License: Free
Minimum requirements: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server
Uninstaller included?: Yes

Software Publisher's Description
HotHTML 2001 Professional is a professional HTML Text editor aimed at providing tools and features to seamlessly create professional sites quickly and easily. It contains native support for HTML, Active Server Pages and Perl. With handy wizards and dialogs for code generation and helpful user interface its ideal for beginners who are wanting to migrate from WYSIWYG editors to WYSIWYN editors. This new version updates it to version 1.0.7 and has several bug fixes and additions.

Download(4.94MB)

Source : Download.com
Post #: 1
RE: HotHTML 2001 Professional Edition 1.0.7 ! - 2/2/2005 5:24:55 PM   
Matthew

Home page for this http://www.wsoftware.net/products/hothtml2001/

Freeware (subclassification: Olderware) - since this is freeware with the release of a later version

I've seen a class of file managers described as "Orthodox File Managers". well, this seems to fit the fairly well filled class of the "Orthodox HTML code editor" - 1stPage 2000 has been mine for a long time, and this might just be a worthy replacement, since 1stPage 2003/2004...2010 etc. seem to be the longest standing vapourware ever!

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: HotHTML 2001 Professional Edition 1.0.7 ! - 2/3/2005 12:35:45 AM   
Cooler

Thanks. This is just what a friend asked me to find for him yesterday!
Also, thanks for link to home page, Matthew!

< Message edited by Cooler -- 2/3/2005 12:36:43 AM >

Quae dant, quaque negant, gaudent tamen esse rogatae.

(in reply to Matthew)
Post #: 3
RE: HotHTML 2001 Professional Edition 1.0.7 ! - 2/3/2005 7:19:17 AM   
SiliconFreak

Yes, thanks Matthew...I often forgot to write homepage...but...at least there is always an Author written there (and source also)...so I guess finding it shouldnt take more than 10 seconds... (but that doesnt mean that I am not thankful to all members like You Matthew! THANKS!)

And Cooler...please let me know what friend has to say about it...cause i also need some similar editor to make some entry-level-homepage ...and I used Macromedia Dreamweaver so far...but I wonder if this one is better!?

Thanks guys...have a nice day/night.

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 4
RE: HotHTML 2001 Professional Edition 1.0.7 ! - 2/3/2005 12:04:23 PM   
Matthew

I should have given the URL for 1stPage 2000 - http://evrsoft.com/1stpage2.shtml

One warning, 1stPage 2000 comes with a free "virus" - many antivirus programs complain about the "6 buttons from hell" script that you can insert as a "joke".
Yes, it was a stupid idea.
No, it's not harmful unless you actually insert and then run it from a web page, where it can bring down any browser not adequately protected.

http://www.snapfiles.com/freeware/webpublish/fweditors.html - Take a look here, and you'll soon see what I mean by an "orthodox HTML Editor" - take a look at Homesite free, for example, or Webedit 2002 - the difference between HTML tag editors is mostly in the strength of their syntax highlighting, multi-document handling, template and completion, wizards etc.

NVU is also worth a look, as it combines editing and wysiwyg.

< Message edited by Matthew -- 2/3/2005 12:05:00 PM >

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> HotHTML 2001 Professional Edition 1.0.7 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI