CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 743 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! - 1/24/2005 10:49:00 AM   
SiliconFreak

Publisher: EAV Software
License: Free
Minimum requirements: Windows (all)
Uninstaller included?: Yes

Software Publisher's Description
Anti-Spyware Blocker can detect and eliminate spyware, Trojans, keyloggers, adware programs, browser hijackers, cookies, spybots, trackware, and other malware, even new and unknown ones, on your PC. Anti-Spyware Blocker will scan all running processes, local files in real time automatically once you run the software. Once a spyware or other malware appears, even if it hides in other programs, Anti-Spyware Blocker will display a signal for warning and eliminate it consequently. Meanwhile, This software will clear all spyware-system-linked files as well as relative registry files. Anti-Spyware Blocker can recover all damages with Internet Explorer caused by JavaScript viruses and ActiveX viruses. And it can also help you fulfill anti-hacker Windows setting.

Download(1.18MB)

Source : Download.com
Post #: 1
RE: Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! - 1/24/2005 4:57:49 PM   
Matthew

http://www.download.com/Anti-Spyware-Blocker/3000-8022_4-10358026.html?tag=lst-0-3 - Info page, no reviews yet

EEK! I do NOT like the company page - pretty crass search engine spamology, and that does not dispose me to trust anything they say or do.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! - 1/24/2005 5:59:21 PM   
SiliconFreak

Like I said many times...I just try to get as much information as possible about various programs in this section...and from that time on...it up to each individual to decide what to do with that info and whether it could be useful for him/her or not...

Btw...just tried their homepage (havent had time before)...and...its really somehow strange...at least here at my place...it opened in some strange looking window...with 2/3 of empty space below their main info...

I also just wanted to download it...to give it a try...but link at Download.com isnt working...strange...strange...

Anyway...there are billions of similar and better software around...so 1 single program cant make any difference...lets just wait...and sooner or later BETTER,IMPROVED,NEW,MEGA and STATE-OF-THE-ART program will come by...

Enjoy!

(in reply to Matthew)
Post #: 3
RE: Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! - 1/25/2005 2:04:23 AM   
Cooler

quote:

ORIGINAL: Matthew
EEK! I do NOT like the company page

LOL! I like your expression...
Do you mean download.com's page, or did you find authors page?
Oh, nevermind - Judging by software's name... who want's to block anti-spyware softwares? That could open the doors for spyware!
Maybe author should be thinking better name for the software?

Quae dant, quaque negant, gaudent tamen esse rogatae.

(in reply to Matthew)
Post #: 4
RE: Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! - 1/25/2005 2:06:19 AM   
Cooler

quote:

ORIGINAL: SiliconFreak
I also just wanted to download it...to give it a try...but link at Download.com isnt working...strange...strange...

Well, current link you put to your announcement DO work... but I don't have time (or will) to test this...

Post #: 5
RE: Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! - 1/25/2005 6:06:35 AM   
SiliconFreak

I just tried again...and its like You said Cooler...it really works now...but at the time of my previous writing...it didnt...strange really...maybe their download page was just anti-spyware blocked!? And they really picked up strange name for their product...but what is "Strange" in todays Strange World (please provide us with definition from Your book Cooler)?

ENjoy!

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 1/25/2005 6:08:06 AM >

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 6
RE: Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! - 1/25/2005 9:11:06 AM   
PatM

Someone really blew it on naming this program.

I could see Anti-Spyware
or
Spyware Blocker

To nitpick, it would seem that this program would be to negate a spyware blocker.

Just symantics I guess

Post #: 7
RE: Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! - 1/25/2005 5:34:28 PM   
Matthew

Authors page, not one scrap of info on this other than a link to download.com
http://www.your-soft.com/main.htm

And some REALLY crass search engine spamology - if you have a swear filter, it might not let you see the page (just swipe-select the "empty" space at the bottom).

It might be perfectly ok, a useful addition to your program collection, but attempting crass and irrelevant search engine spamming leaves me disinclined to trust them.

(in reply to PatM)
Post #: 8
RE: Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! - 1/25/2005 10:11:48 PM   
Cooler

ROFL: "The page you are looking for is currently unavailable"
The page could very well be (to use SF's term) "anti-spyware blocked", as at least I can't get to the site.
I don't think I'm going to evaluate or even install this kind of product!
Maybe their next product is called "Antivirus Scanner"?

(in reply to Matthew)
Post #: 9
RE: Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! - 1/26/2005 7:56:17 AM   
SiliconFreak

Hahaha...so now You believe me Cooler...that the page wasnt working when I tried to access it...

And about their next release...there are rumours that it will be called....guess how?....well....nothing revolutionary...but plain and simple..."Anti-Spyware DE-Blocker"

Need to run...see ya guys...

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 10
RE: Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! - 1/28/2005 10:47:13 PM   
Cooler

Rumours about next release are already old!
Currently rumours are about "Anti-Spyware DeBlocker Scanner", "Anti-Spyware DeBlocker Blocker" and "Anti-Spyware ReBlocker"!

But wait - there's more!:
Developement of highly secret project of "Anti-Spyware DeBlocker Scanner ReBlocker Remover Blocker UnKiller UnDeleter Wiper" has been started!

Post #: 11
RE: Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! - 1/29/2005 8:19:19 AM   
SiliconFreak

Joker, Joker....You really make me laugh almost to tears every time You post something like that...

Since You are so Up-to-date with those releases...where may I preorder one? You got connections...so maybe You could provide me free version so that I could do some testing and post a review about it!?

Cya.

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 12
RE: Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! - 1/29/2005 5:01:19 PM   
Cooler

I'm sorry, but they are not available, as old versions are never finished, before developement of new version is already going on. Non-final versions are not going to be published... and no version is ever finalized.

Post #: 13
RE: Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! - 1/29/2005 7:11:59 PM   
SiliconFreak

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Anti-Spyware Blocker 4.7 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI