CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 724 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/25/2005 10:04:41 PM   
Cooler

Mmmm... kangaroo steaks...
Not everything on earth is wasted energy. For example, my updates are not!
Life? Life is... a game? Simulation, perhaps?
I don't waste my energy - I don't have time for that! And because it's 05:05 at the morning here, I'd better start saving some energy by sleeping!

Youp, they did. No wonder... and most likely they are not going to be only ones. And that's good thing...

Smiling is NOT waste of energy. One example (which I thought you know alredy?): The fact is, smiling female is more beautiful and therefore more appealing to male.

Quae dant, quaque negant, gaudent tamen esse rogatae.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 17
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/26/2005 8:08:33 AM   
SiliconFreak

Hahahaha...I like Your definitions Cooler...they surely ROCK!

Btw...Your updates? You mean those ones at 2K? Come onnnn...Win2K doesnt need that...its so superb and unique OS...that updating it would really be a BIG waste of energy...time...and also bandwidth...

I partly agree with smiling females...but remember...if they are more appealing to You only when smiling...then...beware...because You would need to waste LOTS of energy to keep them smiling all the time(because otherwise -according to Your definition of Smiling>Beautiful- they could soon turn into the ugliest creatures)...and even with all that...there is no guarantee for any long time success...

ENJOY!

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 1/26/2005 8:12:06 AM >

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 18
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/28/2005 10:54:48 PM   
Cooler

Updates for Win2K are not waste of energy, as updates keep me on the safe side and therefore prevent me from wasting energy for upkeeping the systems. My poor bandwith is already paid for, so why not use it as much as I can?

Oh, yeah... as I said (or did I?), no Registry problems anymore. On-board sound card was the guilty part! Funny thing is... a friend made some updates, too. Now were both with A64 3000+. Before you ask what's so funny about that: He ALSO had to disable on-board sound to make his system working!

Post #: 19
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/29/2005 8:28:14 AM   
SiliconFreak

hahaha....no such problems with P4....so why to bother about someone with problems with A64...just disable the motherboard completely...that would be best to do...and use some anti spyware blocker to help You with that...

Just wonder...who (or what) has made You to go for AMD's CPU? I guess gaming is not an issue here...because its total waste of energy....so...looking purely from "useful" programs side...P4 CPU's are better in most of those applications...so really...please explain us...WHYYY????

And yes...hurry up with updating....cause M$ wont be releasing updates for such old OS any longer...and I really wonder...what will You choose as Your next OS (that would be worth to waste some of Your precious energy and time!?)

btw...A64 is capable of playing only 2 Channels at once...thats why it had problems in Your 5.1 configuration....cause You would need 3 of those CPU's to play all that in real-time...

ENJOY!

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 1/29/2005 8:32:29 AM >

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 20
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/29/2005 5:26:52 PM   
Cooler

Using AMD gives more bang for a buck - It's simple as that.
Erm... not release updates? Uh, oh... you may want to think that statement again...
Next OS? There's one candidate on it's way already, but it's still a long way from being ready.
No, it's not a next version of your EyeCandyXP...

Where did you got that misinformation about A64 not being able play more than 2 channels? Are you sure you did not get audio and memory channels mixed up?! It would not makes any sense to put 8 channel (7.1) audio to on-board, if it could not be used...
Even older "small" CPU's can handle multiple audio channels well, depending about audio card/chip...

Post #: 21
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/29/2005 7:26:38 PM   
SiliconFreak

I know that older CPU's can handle audio channels well...but then again...what is old...and whats new? And dont try to play 7.1 on Your CPU!!! It may burn...or at least lock the system completely....rather add 3 more CPU's before trying that...cause A64 plays only 2 channels per CPU...so...7.1(8 channel audio) = 8 / 2 = 4 AMD64 CPU's No Audio & Memory Megamix was made yet...blah blah blah...nothing mixed here...btw...2 channels are more than enough 4 You...You arent MP3Mogul afterall...You dont need more than that (because it would be waste of energy,remember?)...

About updates...I was serious that they wont last forever...surely support for Your EXTRA-WIN-2K wont last as long as for my Eyecandy OS......so just update,update,update...while You still can...

Btw...dont take everything written above too seriously...hahahahah...cause I could almost saw Your worried face...ahahahahhahaha...

Enjoyyyyyyyyy

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 22
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/29/2005 10:59:53 PM   
Cooler

So... you're not joking, after all?!
For the time being, I'll just refuse to believe you... until I have time to test that by myself.
Oh, wait! MFG's are putting 8-channel on-board sound to AMD64 motherboards just to increase the cost of MB?

Post #: 23
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/30/2005 10:38:54 AM   
SiliconFreak

HAHAHAHHAAHAA...

No comment...just watch out...like I said...dont even try to play more than 2 channels at once...and not at higher bitrate than 8bps...

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 24
RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! - 1/30/2005 6:33:05 PM   
Cooler

GRRRRR...

Post #: 25
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> RE: eXeem Release "Within Next Week" ! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI