CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Burns fines with Pinnacle but no with Nero   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 584 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Burns fines with Pinnacle but no with Nero Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Burns fines with Pinnacle but no with Nero - 1/13/2005 7:34:43 PM   
bilby

Ive create a home video, edited it with Pinnacle studio8 and created DVDs with no dramas what so ever. Pinnacles give me the option to burn after the video has been rendered using nero 5.5. When I put the DVD thru Power DVD 4.0 to check it, is work great and i am able to forward to scenes with any problems. However, if I choose to burn additional copies without going thru pinnacle but thru Nero only, the DVD gives me an error code 8902003 when I try to forward to any scenes. This also happens when I attempt to backup any of my DVD movies and burn them with Nero. It seems that my burner is working fine so it can be my burner.

I dont understand how a DVD will work if burned via pinnacle video editing software using nero automatically but cant seem to do if I use nero on its own. I know its not my TEAC W58GA. I copy all the files in the Video_ts folder which is greated by pinnacle after rendering, so I cant understand what is the problem.

Im thinking that it might have something to so with the way i might be adding the files from the Video_ts in the HDD folder when im attempting to burn. This is a common problem only when the files are burned with nero.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem?
Post #: 1
RE: Burns fines with Pinnacle but no with Nero - 1/14/2005 1:42:14 AM   
Iggy

Try to rip the files with DVD Decrypter and them process them with DVD Shrink, for compresion. Then burn them with Nero. The whole procedure is very simple while it is also the most popular. The two utilities are also freeware.

I didn't fully understand the procedure you do but it sounds probably something like protection to me.

I give a simple guide fro this:

http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Reviews/Specific.aspx?ArticleId=8383

(in reply to bilby)
Post #: 2
RE: Burns fines with Pinnacle but no with Nero - 1/14/2005 1:42:41 AM   
Iggy

Oh, welcome to CDRinfo's Forum!

(in reply to Iggy)
Post #: 3
RE: Burns fines with Pinnacle but no with Nero - 1/17/2005 4:57:53 PM   
bilby

thanks for the reply.

If i have created my home movies us DV camcorder then using pinnacle editing software are you saying, that I should use DvD shrink or DVD decrypter to get the compression right. I'll try that and see if I dont get the error 89020003 no longer.

< Message edited by bilby -- 1/17/2005 5:00:02 PM >

(in reply to Iggy)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Burns fines with Pinnacle but no with Nero Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI