CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Nero settings for VCD?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1403 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Nero settings for VCD? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nero settings for VCD? - 3/30/2003 2:58:48 PM   
Svenofuch

Greetings.

When trying to burn a movie file into a vcd with Nero 5.5.9.14, there are three options in the properties of the file: Maximize, Scale and Clip, and Scale and fit.

Maximize stretches the image to fit the whole tv screen, which renders the movie completely unwatchable in my opinon.

Scale and clip has the correct proportions, however the edges of the movie are cut off, and I'm loosing a percentage of the image.

Scale and fit would be my best bet, but there is no difference between this option and maximize, it distorts the image in the same way.

Is there a way around this, have I misunderstood something, is there more options I have to consider, or is my only way out to buy a widescreen tv?

Thanks in advance.
Post #: 1
RE: Nero settings for VCD? - 4/1/2003 12:55:06 PM   
Svenofuch

Noone?

(in reply to Svenofuch)
Post #: 2
RE: Nero settings for VCD? - 4/1/2003 9:45:19 PM   
CCampbell

You can use SVCD format for better quality, and you should upgrade to the latest Nero 5.5.10.20 when you get the chance. But there really is not much you can do other than what you have tried already. Sorry.

Regards,

Craig

(in reply to Svenofuch)
Post #: 3
RE: Nero settings for VCD? - 4/4/2003 7:09:56 PM   
planks law

I always use Nero Express when burning VCD's,and i have never come across what you have described,i simply add the file then burn it.

Hope this helps mate.

I haven't failed. I've found 10,000 ways that don't work!!!

(in reply to Svenofuch)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Nero settings for VCD? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI