CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Voodoo PC Claims Fastest And Most Quiet SLI !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 735 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Voodoo PC Claims Fastest And Most Quiet SLI ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Voodoo PC Claims Fastest And Most Quiet SLI ! - 1/6/2005 8:58:27 PM   
SiliconFreak

Powered with Voodoo girl...

We dropped by VoodooPC enthusiast PC company stand and had a chance to see the shows fastest and most quiet PC. Nvidia have some SLI setups at its booth but we heard that they end up quiet noisy. This one is fast, overclocked and quiet.

Machine is powered with Athlon 64 / FX has two Geforce 6800 Ultra cards all water cooled. It's very nicely designed and you can see its build with care. Even its overclocked its soundless and It will get you more than 10000 in 3Dmark05 and more than 100 FPS in Half life 2 I believe 12048x1024 FSAA 6X and Aniso 16X.

It's interesting to say that VoodooPC claims that its selling hundreds of these systems even they cost around $5000. It said that company simply can not make enough of them.

Company is shipping those machines as we speak and it said that it don’t have any problems with allocation of Geforce 6800 PCIe cards, Asus SLI boards or any other component.

This is how this reddish PC look like powered by official Voodoo girl. Its rocks the world don’t you think so.

Source : TheInquirer

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Voodoo PC Claims Fastest And Most Quiet SLI ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI