CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Abit Is "Financially Fine" !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 855 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Abit Is "Financially Fine" ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Abit Is "Financially Fine" ! - 12/28/2004 12:22:52 PM   
SiliconFreak

We managed to talk to Abit and we have finally gotten its answer on earlier financial allegations. We read that, financially, the company is not doing so well.

Abit denied all of those claims and said that it stands by its financial reports. The company is ready to clear things out for the Taiwan Stock Exchange in order to help it better understand some financial transactions that it made in 2004.

The company claims that Abit has experienced rapid growth this year, with sales revenues increasing 77% to a total of US$558,000,0000 for the first 11 months.

Abit moved from one of the top ten to one of the top five motherboard manufacturers, it said. The company is looking forward to a "good" 2005 and it wants to be one of the most transparent company in the Taiex bourse. "We have nothing to hide" is its key message and "of course we feel good".

Source : TheInquirer
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Abit Is "Financially Fine" ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI