CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

nForce Audio Driver V4.57 (Windows 2000/XP) !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 560 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> nForce Audio Driver V4.57 (Windows 2000/XP) ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
nForce Audio Driver V4.57 (Windows 2000/XP) ! - 12/27/2004 11:06:56 AM   
SiliconFreak

Installation Notes
Drivers will not install on the following nForce2 products: Chaintech 7NJS. Please use the drivers that come with these products to enable audio functionality.

Release Notes
WHQL certified kit
Includes support for nForce, nForce2, nForce3, and nForce4 products, including dual-processor systems
Addresses issues in various games and applications

Download nForce Audio Driver V4.57 | mirror

View Nvidia homepage

Source : TechZonez
Post #: 1
RE: nForce Audio Driver V4.57 (Windows 2000/XP) ! - 12/28/2004 4:17:49 AM   
Cooler

Mine, mine, mine!
Thanx!

I really should get more speakers...

Quae dant, quaque negant, gaudent tamen esse rogatae.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: nForce Audio Driver V4.57 (Windows 2000/XP) ! - 12/28/2004 7:40:50 AM   
SiliconFreak

You are always Welcome, Cooler!

Btw...isnt that 7.1 speakers set that you currently own, enough? Wanna go for 14.2?

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 3
RE: nForce Audio Driver V4.57 (Windows 2000/XP) ! - 12/28/2004 8:27:59 PM   
Cooler

Well, if I would have more speakers, I could setup that 7.1 first... and then later start drooling for better!
TITS, I don't yet have 8 speakers...

Post #: 4
RE: nForce Audio Driver V4.57 (Windows 2000/XP) ! - 12/28/2004 9:51:57 PM   
SiliconFreak

Dont have???? huhhhh...sorry...my memory You know...it just cant keep it up with DDR2....

But...What are You waiting for then? Havent You heard that music is what keeps us all alive? And that it calms down...especially those El-Paranoidos out there.......

At least buy some 5.1 system..You wont be sorry....I personally guarantee You that! Buy it when You go for Graphic Card...and You will double the pleasure... (also such systems arent expensive anymore...so really...You may just gain with buying that system....nothing to loose...other than those few 10's of $$$)...

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 12/28/2004 9:53:19 PM >

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 5
RE: nForce Audio Driver V4.57 (Windows 2000/XP) ! - 12/29/2004 5:36:15 PM   
Cooler

Music was just fine in the good old days. Nowadays... well, it's just pure crap.
I don't think the next item I'm gonna upgrade will be speakers - New GFX card is much more important!
After that comes HD or two, new keyboard and mouse, etc. - Speaker set is the last on the long list...

Post #: 6
RE: nForce Audio Driver V4.57 (Windows 2000/XP) ! - 12/29/2004 7:26:59 PM   
SiliconFreak

So if I understood corectly...the Speakers will not see the light in next 20 years......because until You buy all those HDDs,keyboard,mouse,...etc...etc....there will be again time to buy new CPU,RAM,MB,...and all over again....and the speakers set will have to wait again for the next 20 years....2044...here we come...

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 7
RE: nForce Audio Driver V4.57 (Windows 2000/XP) ! - 12/31/2004 5:53:53 AM   
Cooler

Well, this is the "endless update" conspiracy theme of industry, is it?

Post #: 8
RE: nForce Audio Driver V4.57 (Windows 2000/XP) ! - 12/31/2004 8:10:07 AM   
SiliconFreak

Yes exactly...and just look at Microsoft's patching idea...and You will understand everything because its the same patern here...they (M$) are leading developers of neverending software "updating" and others cover hardware's neverending story....so the Quest continues...for all of us...

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 12/31/2004 8:13:28 AM >

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 9
RE: nForce Audio Driver V4.57 (Windows 2000/XP) ! - 1/3/2005 9:15:00 PM   
Cooler

Not only MS! More or less everybody is in this conspiracy - Even you and me!
Okay. Think about an absolute minimal computing power you could get your jobs done and get used with. No, nothing so big - You can do with less! Now, forget the reason "I want to!" and upgrade only when it's absolutely neccessary... and in ten years from now, you still don't have as powerful computer as you have now!

If consumers are willing to buy new faster computers, they will be made. Yes, sloppy developers are also getting and using them. When next version of software X is released, consumers "magically" want equal or better performance than with earlier software version... and are willing to buy new faster computer. Yes, sloppy developers...

There's no one absolute single reason for this "endless update conspiracy theme", as we're ALL part of it!

Like /me finally realizing that the very next upgrade of mine MUST be PSU!
GFX card upgrade dropping to second place...

Post #: 10
RE: nForce Audio Driver V4.57 (Windows 2000/XP) ! - 1/4/2005 12:26:14 PM   
SiliconFreak

Hahaha...totally true...nothing more to say...cause my head will explode...just cant take that magic circle of neverending story anymore... We are all guilty...and we shall be punished for that...maybe with 10 years without hardware and software improvements...let them shut all such factories around the world for those 10 years...I guess we would just have to live with what we have now then...we would start appreciating what we have...and we wont be just looking for bigger better faster things that will never come...at least not big and fast enough as someone would like to...we just never arent satisfied....thats our destiny... In one way...its good....because it drives the improvement and development...but on the other hand...its just this...NEVERENDING STORY DESTINED TO FAIL...just like good and evil...who will win at the end? we all hope that good will prevail...but will it really?...noone knows..exactly same story as here...just with other "players"...

Take care and best wishes...ENJOY...

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> nForce Audio Driver V4.57 (Windows 2000/XP) ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI