CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

How To Make Money With Websites And Software 1.2 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 510 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> How To Make Money With Websites And Software 1.2 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How To Make Money With Websites And Software 1.2 ! - 12/23/2004 1:29:56 PM   
SiliconFreak

Publisher: Capehostpro.com
License: Free
Minimum requirements: Windows (all), Acrobat Reader 5.0
Uninstaller included?: Yes

Software Publisher's Description
This tutorial will show Webmasters and software developers how to make money with adware. After years of trying to make money on the Internet I finally discovered what works. I currently receive residual income with minimal effort. This tutorial explains in plain English how you can make your Web sites and software more popular and how to generate income from their popularity. This tutorial does not promote spyware and only recommends adware that is not intrusive to the user. Adware shows ads and promotes different Web sites whereas spyware tracks Internet usage and uses that information to market to the user. Version 1.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.

Download(210.64KB)

Source : Download.com
Post #: 1
RE: How To Make Money With Websites And Software 1.2 ! - 12/24/2004 12:11:19 AM   
Cooler

SF, I'm sorry to commenting again... but good grief - Tutorials for spamming via adware?!
I can't believe my eyes: You promoting this?

Quae dant, quaque negant, gaudent tamen esse rogatae.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: How To Make Money With Websites And Software 1.2 ! - 12/24/2004 5:20:07 PM   
SiliconFreak

Come onnn...its not that black as You tried to tell me here...let Your El Paranoido's spirit out...

Afterall...its take it or leave it offer...noone says that someone needs to download or use this...its more of just informational nature... And its good for people to know how this adware and other stuff works...so if nothing else..You get a peek at those industries here...

And also...one version of "adware" thing is our "underlining" system if You forgot!? The one You blocked... Maybe it seems non-important or annoying to You...but it helpes serving our members more info...and also helps improving our services and everything here with money it generates... So as You may see, we ALL get benefits out of this...You,me and every single member of CDRInfo...

Finally...its only a TUTORIAL...remember?...it not some actual program and even if it was...members deserve to get such info also...and choose individually what to do with such info...at least thats my thinking...correct me if I am wrong?

Cya.

p.s. Ohhhh...maybe You are just jealous because You prefer Spyware and it doesnt say a word about it here!? Is that it? Shall I find such tutorials 4 You only? **JOKE**

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 3
RE: How To Make Money With Websites And Software 1.2 ! - 12/28/2004 4:00:26 AM   
Cooler

Just say "no" to ad/spy/malware!

The "underlining" system can be PITA if the ad (read: "underlining") happens to be in same place as web link in text!
Guess which of the links is working after that?
I was already twice mislinked from here, before disabling the "underline" (VibrantMedia/IntelliText?) ads...

Post #: 4
RE: How To Make Money With Websites And Software 1.2 ! - 12/28/2004 10:00:55 AM   
SiliconFreak

Mislinked TWICEEEEE???? Come onnn...I would understand to be mislinked ONCE...but TWICEEE????...DISSASTER....

Be carefull where You click those days...

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 5
RE: How To Make Money With Websites And Software 1.2 ! - 12/28/2004 8:40:06 PM   
Cooler

When I'm mislinked to advertisers (read: spammers!) site, instead of the one I wanted to go, I don't have warm feelings towards the site!
There's no excuse to have adware to steal links of other sites...

Post #: 6
RE: How To Make Money With Websites And Software 1.2 ! - 12/28/2004 9:38:45 PM   
SiliconFreak

So like I said...be VERY careful where You click...where You step...what You eat&drink...and everything else...because adware may strike when You least expect it... But...just dont forget to smile...'cause....You are on CANDID CAMERA!

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> How To Make Money With Websites And Software 1.2 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI