CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Bart's PE Builder 3.1.0 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1208 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Bart's PE Builder 3.1.0 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bart's PE Builder 3.1.0 ! - 12/16/2004 9:35:06 PM   
SiliconFreak

Author: Nu2 Productions
Size: 2.6 Mb
License: Freeware
Requires: Win XP/2K

Bart's PE Builder helps you build a bootable Window CD-Rom or DVD from Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 very suitable for PC maintenance tasks.

It will give you a complete Win32 environment with network support, a graphical user interface (800x600) and FAT/NTFS/CDFS filesystem support. Very handy for burn-in testing systems with no OS, rescuing files to a network share, virus scan and so on. This will replace any Dos bootdisk (even masterpieces like modboot and Bart's Network Bootdisk) in no time!

PE Builder is not a Microsoft product and does not create Microsoft Windows Pre-installation Environment ("WinPE"). Using PE Builder does not grant you a license to Microsoft WinPE or to use the Windows XP or Server 2003 binaries in a manner other than stated in the End-User License Agreement include in your version of Microsoft Windows XP or Windows Server 2003. Microsoft has not reviewed or tested PE Builder and does not endorse its use.

The PE Builder program (pebuilder.exe) runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003. It does not run on Windows NT4/ME/9x.

Download

Source : MajorGeeks
Post #: 1
RE: Bart's PE Builder 3.1.0 ! - 12/19/2004 6:55:28 AM   
Cooler

Excellent!
/me downloading this immediately...

Quae dant, quaque negant, gaudent tamen esse rogatae.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Bart's PE Builder 3.1.0 ! - 12/19/2004 3:59:22 PM   
SiliconFreak

Just wonder...why would You need that? For 2K and their ERROR messages? Arent they sooooooooooo much better than XP and stuf...? You dont need this...I guess we do...but not You...You shouldnt even know what "maintainance" is...because 2K doesnt need repairs and stuff...

Hahahahahhaa....enjoy... (and dont take it too serious...I was just joking...2K rullzzzzzzzz...)

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 3
RE: Bart's PE Builder 3.1.0 ! - 12/20/2004 12:07:23 AM   
Cooler

I need it mostly because of MS EyeCandyXP need so much fixing that I have to make custom repair CD for those!

Actually, it's a great base for general (notice the lower case 'g'?) custom installation and repair CD for real life situations.

Post #: 4
RE: Bart's PE Builder 3.1.0 ! - 12/21/2004 6:14:23 AM   
SiliconFreak

ok ok...You WON...i give up...just wish You all the best with Generals...and with other real-life situations with 2K...

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 5
RE: Bart's PE Builder 3.1.0 ! - 12/22/2004 8:16:44 AM   
Cooler

Sorry to kick while you're down... but most of the "situations" I have to handle/fix... appears to occure with EyeCandyXP...

Post #: 6
RE: Bart's PE Builder 3.1.0 ! - 12/22/2004 9:45:12 AM   
SiliconFreak

Maybe,maybe...but then again...maybe those users (who need their XP fixed) dont have any knowledge of how to handle XPs...because...they need to be handle with STYLEEEEEEE... I feel sorry for You to be preoccupied with such "fixes"...rather change those users...otherwise it may happen that You soon wont be able to post here...because You wont have any time left from dealing with their XPs...

Best wishes in handling with XPs...and like I said...handle them with style..think like You are driving a $1M Ferrari for free...

Cya.

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 7
RE: Bart's PE Builder 3.1.0 ! - 12/23/2004 8:10:37 AM   
Cooler

Guess what? I had to interrupt my CDRInfo reading session earlier today... because yet another XP needed fixing!
There are some friendly XP users I keep helping because I'll get... well compensated for my efforts.
(Insert famous quote from James Brown here!)

Post #: 8
RE: Bart's PE Builder 3.1.0 ! - 12/23/2004 12:50:16 PM   
SiliconFreak

As I said...lucky You to have such non-windows-knowledgeable friends......even more now that You are retired...You have all the time in the world now to get compensated for Your efforts... (I just hope You will let me drive few laps with Your new Ferrari once You save enough money to buy it....)

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 9
RE: Bart's PE Builder 3.1.0 ! - 12/24/2004 12:04:42 AM   
Cooler

Who can afford to Ferrari (or even Lada!), when computers constantly needs upgrading?
No car for me. Ever. Unless it's the one I'm driving at racing game?

Post #: 10
RE: Bart's PE Builder 3.1.0 ! - 12/24/2004 4:48:29 PM   
SiliconFreak

HAHAHA...You are absolutely right on this one...

Sometimes I wish that the car industry would have such pace as computer industry does...then we would be buying new Ferrari's, Porsche's and Lamborgini's every 2 years if not even more often... There was at least one study few years ago...and they calculated that if car industry would actually move at such pace...that then new cars would cost only few Cents... Damn...we are supporting wrong industry here...lets move into automotive business...

Cya.

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 12/24/2004 4:50:00 PM >

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Bart's PE Builder 3.1.0 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI