CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Nemesis: A New Series Of "Desktop Armour" From NZXT !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1350 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Nemesis: A New Series Of "Desktop Armour" From NZXT ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nemesis: A New Series Of "Desktop Armour" Fro... - 12/9/2004 12:18:38 PM   
SiliconFreak

NZXT updated its Nemesis PC case series with new models. Below is the top one — Nemesis Elite Edition.

Besides the eccentric appearance, the model offers extended features. First of all, it´s the small info display on top that shows in-case temperature and fan speeds as well as date and time. The climat inside the case is supported by three 1800 rpm 120 mm fans with LED lights, 1 mm aluminium walls and temperature sensors. Besides, modders will like transparent wall with a fan and knight-style decorations along with lots of LED lights (seven colors available):

Under a kind of visor there are 5.25" and 3.5" bays. The front panel also features headphones, mic, USB 2.0, IEEE1394 ports. Optionally the cases are bundled with 400W PSUs. Case colors are ash gray or black.

The Nemesis model is a simpler variant of Nemesis Elite Edition. It´s made of 0.8mm steel and doesn´t have control and monitoring unit. Instead, the color range includes 5 colors.

Source : Digit-Life

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Nemesis: A New Series Of "Desktop Armour"... - 12/9/2004 11:56:35 PM   
Cooler

I can't see a point to making computer only look good, when same money can be used to make computer perform better.

Quae dant, quaque negant, gaudent tamen esse rogatae.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Nemesis: A New Series Of "Desktop Armour"... - 12/10/2004 10:16:01 AM   
SiliconFreak

Why only have faster computer?, when You could have both...nice, sexy looking and fast like hell computer!!? The sky is the limit...

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 3
RE: Nemesis: A New Series Of "Desktop Armour"... - 12/12/2004 5:59:39 AM   
Cooler

Every coin you waste for making computer look good, can be put to make it perform better!
Oh... and let's face it: Computers are never fast enough...

Quae dant, quaque negant, gaudent tamen esse rogatae.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 4
RE: Nemesis: A New Series Of "Desktop Armour"... - 12/12/2004 12:53:37 PM   
SiliconFreak

You got the last one right...NEVER FAST ENOUGH...NEVER...and they will never be...

But its somehow a shame...because if they only would like...they could make CPUs even today that would be 10 or 100 times faster than they are now...but...its better for them to slow this pace...and earn big bucks thru longer period of time...

(in reply to Cooler)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Nemesis: A New Series Of "Desktop Armour" From NZXT ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI