CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

NERO 5.0 problems   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1494 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> NERO 5.0 problems Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NERO 5.0 problems - 2/10/2003 12:43:52 AM   
Jeffrey D. Phillips

This is a letter I E-mailed to Ahead Nero. I do not think they have a tech support. I E-mailed them two weeks ago, after trying everything I could on there HELP page. It was a joke. Maybe someone out there can help me.

Hello Tech Support,

I have a Dell 8250 Pentium 4 at 2.4GHz
512MB PC 1066 RDRAM
64 MB Geforce4 MX Graphics Card
80GB 7200 RPM Ultra ATA Hard Drive
Microsoft XP pro.
48X Max Variable CD-ROM Drive
4x DVD+R/RW CD-RW

I have Easy CD creator installed.
I have tried to install NERO 5.0 on to my computer. I have installed it after I removed Easy CD, and with Easy CD installed. No matter how I install NERO I have a problem with the Recorder. The only thing that shows up in the Recorder window is the image recorder. I think I should be able to record CD disk to CD disk if I want, or at least put my data, from my hard drive on a blank CD. The way things are now, I can not back up my Quicken with NERO. That is why I must keep Easy CD (light)on at this time. NERO can see the CD drive. I do not think it supports this Drive. My burner drive is a ; E:_NEC DVD+RW ND-1100A (ID:1 HA: 1). I hope this can help you help me. I sent an E-mail to you from your help site on, or about 01/31/03. I have not heard anything from your company. Please help

Jeffrey D. Phillips
Post #: 1
RE: NERO 5.0 problems - 2/12/2003 4:20:16 AM   
Michael Lee

Jeff, you need to update your Nero if you are still usung 5.0. The updated software will have driver for you new drive to make it work. Nero Incd confilicts with Roxio's Diectcd, you can use either one of them but not both.

The fastest computer is not necessary a good running computer.

(in reply to Jeffrey D. Phillips)
Post #: 2
RE: NERO 5.0 problems - 2/12/2003 4:46:36 PM   
Jeffrey D. Phillips

I just explained to Michael that I clean the other software out the system when I installed Nero. Still, it seems that Nero cannot detect my drive and just sets me up with the option to burn an image.

Jeffrey.D.Phillips

(in reply to Jeffrey D. Phillips)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> NERO 5.0 problems Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI