CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Voodoo PC Confuses Night With Day !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1297 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Voodoo PC Confuses Night With Day ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Voodoo PC Confuses Night With Day ! - 10/31/2004 9:31:02 PM   
SiliconFreak

PC maker Voodoo PC has sent us a press release dated the 1st of November from a place called Calgary in Alberta saying it has made the fastest gaming computer in the world.

Hey, that's fine. But as everyone knows, the African religion Voodoo came from, considers All Hallows Eve its finest hour, so how come Voodoo PC is pre-announcing the product for All Souls' Day? We guess it won't take you very many nanoseconds to figure this one out.

It's PR-emptive strike. Voodoo's PR is that this has got "Rage Nvidia SLI inside", inside a machine that uses AMD's FX-55 but not as far as our apparatus detects, Windows XP for AMD64.

As usual, PR is the bottom line - Voodoo PC wants us to point you to its web site to configure one for yourself, but as Baron Samedhi's day was yesterday, and Erzulie's was Friday, we think we'll just leave you in the dark space between day and night. You can't diss the gods between twilight and daylight on Halloween.

Source : TheInquirer
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Voodoo PC Confuses Night With Day ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI