CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Xfire 1.25 Build 9996 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1463 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Xfire 1.25 Build 9996 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Xfire 1.25 Build 9996 ! - 10/28/2004 8:52:04 AM   
SiliconFreak

Publisher: Xfire
License: Free
Minimum requirements: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Internet Explorer 5.0 with Service Pack 1
Uninstaller included?: No

Software Publisher's Description
Xfire is a tool that automatically keeps track of when and where gamers are playing PC games online and lets their friends join them easily. It works regardless of game type, server browser, or gaming service that a player is using. Xfire eliminates the hassles of running multiple programs like IRC, instant messengers, or in-game friends lists to keep track of when and where a gamer's friends are playing.

Instant messaging is geared for gamers, so IM windows do not pop-up while you are playing a game and Xfire can show instant messages within the actual game interface for many games that it supports. It supports the best and the latest online PC games including over 200 server- and non-server-based First Person Shooters, Real Time Strategy, and Role Playing Games.

Download(1MB)

Source : Download.com
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Xfire 1.25 Build 9996 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI