CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

E-Mail Checker 1.2   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1262 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> E-Mail Checker 1.2 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
E-Mail Checker 1.2 - 10/25/2004 4:07:43 PM   
SiliconFreak

Author: Fidel
Size: 328 Kb
License: Freeware
Requires: Win All

E-Mail Checker is a freeware program that allows you to access any web-based email with a single mouse click. It loads up the webpage, and automatically signs you in. It is extremely simple to use. You can carry email checker on a usb stick, and log in from any computer connected to the internet. It is 100% free of any form of spyware. It supports almost any web-based email from Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Mail.com, to Gmail.com. E-mails even appear in the tray bar for easy access. Your username and password are stored using the strong and secure blowfish algorithm.

Editors Note: Requires no installation. Extract to a folder you would like to run it from and optionally create a shortcut or add to your startup for easy access.

Download

Source : MajorGeeks
Post #: 1
RE: E-Mail Checker 1.2 - 10/25/2004 11:29:25 PM   
Cal 01

Hey SiliconFreak, thats a nice find!!!

"What you don't know WILL hurt you in time!"

Regards
Cal
clawso1

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: E-Mail Checker 1.2 - 10/26/2004 8:53:10 AM   
SiliconFreak

Hi Cal 01,

Glad You liked it...

Now, if You are gonna install and try it out...then...please write few words about this program here... (it really looks very promising program according to the describtion, although I havent had the time to try it out yet - so its up to You to try it and post short rewiew about it )

Enjoy everybody!

Byeee...

(in reply to Cal 01)
Post #: 3
RE: E-Mail Checker 1.2 - 10/26/2004 2:18:33 PM   
Cal 01

Well, I did install “E-Mail Checker” and I think it's TERRIFIC! Simply because I can have it to sit in my notification tray and when I want to check six (6) different web mail accounts I can just left-click the icon and choose which account I want to check and continue to do what I was doing until it finish loading--- It’s just so convenient! A user can even check ALL web accounts at one time too. Before, I had to check each account separately and what an ordeal!

SiliconFreak like I said this was a great find for me!!!

Regards
Cal
clawso1

Post #: 4
RE: E-Mail Checker 1.2 - 10/26/2004 8:48:40 PM   
SiliconFreak

Hello again Cal 01,

So if I understand correctly...this program is like MS Outlook but with unlimited email accounts to check at once?
Does it download emails into users computer...or...it just check them online via this program?

Well anyway...I just downloaded it...but dont have the time to install it now (need to take a short nap now -cause i barely see the keys and other stuff here...)...but when i come back...I will try it out for sure! (And it better be at least half that good as You described it...cause otherways....grrrrrrrr....it will be nasty... **JOKE**)

Best wishes 4 Everyone!

Bye4now.

(in reply to Cal 01)
Post #: 5
RE: E-Mail Checker 1.2 - 10/27/2004 9:31:57 AM   
Cooler

Well done, SiliconFreak!
That's just what I've been looking for some time already!

Quae dant, quaque negant, gaudent tamen esse rogatae.

Post #: 6
RE: E-Mail Checker 1.2 - 10/29/2004 7:58:29 PM   
Cal 01

quote:

ORIGINAL: SiliconFreak

Hello again Cal 01,

So if I understand correctly...this program is like MS Outlook but with unlimited email accounts to check at once?
Does it download emails into users computer...or...it just check them online via this program?

Bye4now.

It actually opens a web page with your account accessed showing what ever emails you have received!!! Normally I'd have to go to each site and log-in--- with this app I don't have to log-in just click on the account in the app.

Regards
Cal
clawso1

Post #: 7
RE: E-Mail Checker 1.2 - 10/31/2004 2:15:46 PM   
SiliconFreak

Hello everybody!

Glad You liked it too, Cooler

Cal 01...just wish to let You know that I managed to install it at last! (been kinda busy last week...but today I finally took those 5 seconds to unzip that archive and tried it out! - You could at least told me that this programs doesnt need any special install..just unzip..and off you go..).

Anyway...really great program...once You insert all email accounts, usernames & passwords...You are ready to rumble ...just click CHECK...and it checks Your desired email...or...CHECK ALL...and it checks them all at once...

The only "problem" that I've found (maybe because I am kinda picky in those areas )...is...that if a user (like me ) has more than 1 email account at same email provider (i.e. has two or more emails at Yahoo...or at Hotmail...or any other provider)...and the user want to "CHECK ALL" of them at once...then this program will let you open and check only first email (because i.e. at Yahoo You cant be signed in with more than 1 username at once)...

Butttttttt....thats not THAT big problem...you just check them one by one...and they open without any problems...

CONCLUSION : Very nice program, simple but powerfull and very handy for all users with many email accounts...

Enjoy everyone...Bye4now

(in reply to Cal 01)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> E-Mail Checker 1.2 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI