CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

the best dvd media for burining ps2 backups with a nec3500ag ?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1001 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> BD, CD, DVD Media >> the best dvd media for burining ps2 backups with a nec3500ag ? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
the best dvd media for burining ps2 backups with a nec3... - 10/11/2004 4:43:05 AM   
yax

Hi guys,
I'd like to know which dvd media is the best for burining ps2 iso with my nec3500ag.
I experienced that Traxdata and princo can't be used for that, verbatims are very good, but i'd like to find one media cheaper.
Can I use DVD+R ? or only DVD-R for ps2 backups?

[DeViL]Pacha.Ibiza.Yax
Post #: 1
RE: the best dvd media for burining ps2 backups with a ... - 10/11/2004 7:03:02 AM   
Iggy

You can use both. However in the past I have heard that -R had better compatibility, but this is not confirmed 100%.

Anyway you can go for -R. Personaly I would suggest 4X Taiyo Yuden media.

(in reply to yax)
Post #: 2
RE: the best dvd media for burining ps2 backups with a ... - 10/11/2004 5:17:24 PM   
emperor

For PS2 i would reccomend using branded media burned at 4X, usually Verbatim/TaiyoYuden will be just fine

(in reply to Iggy)
Post #: 3
RE: the best dvd media for burining ps2 backups with a ... - 11/5/2004 5:16:36 AM   
paparman

Well i had the same question as Yax.Some guy told me that DVD-R is better for the PS2 not only for compatibility reasons but also because it didnt put too much stress on the laser due to its "reflectivity" (or something like that,i cant remember).Since you guys are the top when it comes to such matters,i'd like to hear your opinion.Thanks

< Message edited by paparman -- 11/5/2004 5:17:34 AM >

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> BD, CD, DVD Media >> the best dvd media for burining ps2 backups with a nec3500ag ? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI