CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Resignation As Moderator   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 540 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> RE: Resignation As Moderator Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/10/2005 4:43:21 PM   
SiliconFreak

Hahaha......like I said...its almost like You Won the Powerball with Your current job...isnt that such nice feeling...

Anyway...just wonder...which corporation might that be? Very large...US...hmmm....Microsoft??? Since You are IT Department Head...just wonder...do You need someone to help You with papers there? Maybe some consultant? Or maybe...You are thinking of opening some branch outside US... In either case...just call if You need anything...the wage will be extremely low...1 MP3 single per hour...deal?

Take care and all the best You lucky lucky music enthusiast...

(in reply to S33K3R)
Post #: 17
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/10/2005 5:04:42 PM   
MP3Mogul

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 18
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/16/2005 7:23:34 PM   
sinbad

When building your music box I happen to like "Alice Blue Gown" best, enjoy your retirement, I have been retired for nearly 20 years (June 9th, 1985) Das Vidania Comrade

Sinbad the speedy sailer of the 7 seas

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 19
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/16/2005 7:31:13 PM   
MP3Mogul

I have "EVERY" genre imaginable, music all the way back to the 1920's, to present, everything. Currently I have 13,629 Audio CD's.

(in reply to sinbad)
Post #: 20
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/16/2005 8:15:25 PM   
sinbad

How about "Midnight the Stars and You" by Ray Noble Band singer Al Bowley, on DVD "The Shining" recorded February 16, 1934. I have it on CD along with the entire album of the #1 hit of 1962 "The Monster Mash" by Bobby 'Boris' Pickett, those sock hops and submarines races were a gas along with intrumental group "The Ventures" I have their R2 PAL DVD disc at Skitch's in the USA. Too bad we didn't hit it off Rick they were good times, it would have beeen fun talking about them. You stick to what's legal and I'll do my thing with what everybody will run into at some point in time, like a red rubber ball. TTFN

DVD "Witchboard" what medium Zarabeth says when shes's leaving Ta Ta For Now.

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 21
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/17/2005 9:31:17 AM   
S33K3R

any latin(salsa/merengue) music in your collection because if not, that doesn't count as everything.

< Message edited by S33K3R -- 1/17/2005 9:32:00 AM >

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 22
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/17/2005 4:51:23 PM   
sinbad

I have lover 864 movie soundtracks and Dirty Dancing with it's latin dance themes on, beside R & R going back into the fifties in 2 Pioneer F1007 300+1 Juke boxes, and a PDF-904 100 disc Pioneer their first they ever made holding all my western soundtracks.

I also have a unique title called "The Day the Earth Stood Still" orignal score and conducter Bernard Herrman, music I have was done by The City of Prague Orchestra, Nic Raines conducting in Dolby Surround from Silva Screen records where a few of my soundtracks came from. Unique to give you an idea of what instruments made that erie Science Fiction movie great played at the beginning and a shorter version at the end of the 1951 movie.

(in reply to S33K3R)
Post #: 23
RE: Resignation As Moderator - 1/17/2005 5:42:39 PM   
MP3Mogul

LOL, Yes I have plenty of Latin Music!

(in reply to sinbad)
Post #: 24
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack >> RE: Resignation As Moderator Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI