CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Laser Pointer And Flashlight For Your iPod Or iPod Mini !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 366 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Laser Pointer And Flashlight For Your iPod Or iPod Mini ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Laser Pointer And Flashlight For Your iPod Or iPod Mini ! - 9/26/2004 3:07:51 PM   
SiliconFreak

You tote your iPod everywhere, right? If you're like us, your iPod is always close at hand, ready for some tunes or to take a voice memo. Now your iPod has some cool new tricks.

Introducing the Griffin iBeam set, ready for your dock-connector iPod or iPod mini. The snap-on flashlight is great for finding keys in the dark. The other half of the package is a class IIIA laser pointer, handy for iPod-friendly presentations and other, less professional pursuits. Both units come with a snap-on protective cap that can be attached to any keychain for convenient portability and accessibility.

The iBeam flashlight is surprisingly functional when a quick beam of light is required in a dark car or doorstep. The iBeam laser pointer is an amazingly powerful red laser beam that is capable of being seen over a quarter of a mile away. Need we say how much fun this could be?

The Griffin iBeam represents a new category of iPod accessories that are fun, functional and easy on the "iPod gear" line of your budget.

Shipping by the end of October...

Source : GriffinTechnology

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Laser Pointer And Flashlight For Your iPod Or iPod ... - 6/29/2008 2:06:55 AM   
danielrigano

I like their creativity.and I will buy a green laser pointer and then make it by myself.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Laser Pointer And Flashlight For Your iPod Or iPod Mini ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI