CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Backup Discs on Xbox Questions   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 624 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Backup Discs on Xbox Questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Backup Discs on Xbox Questions - 9/15/2004 6:12:04 PM   
yoyomonkey

This has probably been asked a billion Times before but i have not found anything consistant.

I have a Chipped Xbox and I have a purchased copy of Ninja Gaiden.
I lent the Game to a friend and now returned it looks like sir mix alot has had it. Covered it Minute scratches all over.
I want to make a backup of the game as it is impossible to complete and i know it will take me atleast 10 years to complete.

Is there anyway to stick the disc in a PC make an image and create a back up via nero or someother software?

What software do i need for this to happen?

I have a NEC 3500AG is this ok for backing up the one game?

I have heard that the only way to back it up is that you need an xbox to rip the files on to the xbox hd then ftp it over to computer then create an ISO. Why? Arent the standard parts in an xbox quite literally the same as a typical pc DVD, motherboard etc.

Thanks for the help

Jazz
Post #: 1
RE: Backup Discs on Xbox Questions - 9/15/2004 6:15:53 PM   
vbguru_12000

You might first try one of those disc repairers. They've worked wonders for me in the past.

I'm no longer afiliated with this forum. If you need professional help find me at http://digital-burn.net

(in reply to yoyomonkey)
Post #: 2
RE: Backup Discs on Xbox Questions - 9/15/2004 6:28:49 PM   
yoyomonkey

Have done. When i got the disc back it was having trouble being recognised by the xbox so i got some liquid stuff and done the whole buffing thing. I just wanted to make a backup just incase of it one day the disc just dieing on me.

Also on a smaller note is it just me or is ninja gaiden really hard?

Thanks again

Jazz

(in reply to vbguru_12000)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Backup Discs on Xbox Questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI