CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Microsoft Reveals Nine New Ways to Get in Touch With the PC !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 480 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Microsoft Reveals Nine New Ways to Get in Touch With the PC ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Microsoft Reveals Nine New Ways to Get in Touch With th... - 9/8/2004 1:23:53 PM   
WinThusiast

Microsoft Corp. today unveiled nine mice and keyboards tailored to today's consumer-computing activities with innovations that set new standards for convenience, comfort, mobility and wireless connectivity. Debuting intuitive and intelligent features -- including the company's first hardware products with fingerprint recognition technology -- these new devices deliver easier and more enjoyable ways to access and share information, whether at home or on the go, revolutionizing how people get in touch with their PC every day.

Microsoft's new mice and keyboards deliver unprecedented advantages in the following areas:

Convenience. Users can replace passwords with a fingerprint to quickly and easily log in to favorite Web sites and the PC with the new Optical Desktop with Fingerprint Reader, Wireless IntelliMouse® Explorer with Fingerprint Reader, and Microsoft® Fingerprint Reader.
Mobility. Whether waiting for a flight or working from the deck, the new Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse makes mobile computing a snap with a comfortable design and longer battery life.
Comfort. Comfort is key when spending time on the PC and, with the new curved shape of Wireless Optical Desktop, users' hands can type with ease.
Ultimate wireless connectivity. Users can experience new ways to share and access information, wirelessly, with the new Microsoft Optical Desktop Elite for Bluetooth® and IntelliMouse Explorer for Bluetooth.

"Our mice and keyboards continually break the hardware mold with intelligent features and groundbreaking designs," said Tom Gibbons, general manager of the Hardware Group at Microsoft. "No other input-device company has two decades of experience and the in-house expertise necessary to consistently deliver simple yet compelling solutions -- such as the tilt wheel and longer battery life last year and the fingerprint reader this year -- that directly answer consumer needs and set industry standards by making everyday computing experiences far from ordinary."

Read more...

Source : AnandTech
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Microsoft Reveals Nine New Ways to Get in Touch With the PC ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI