CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Strange error message   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1378 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> RE: Strange error message Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Strange error message - 2/10/2003 2:30:46 AM   
Talbot L

i have this issue! arrg.! I was running xp and having serious hang issues and this burning issue as well. couldnít fix xp hanging so I abandoned it and installed 2000 hoping it would also fix the burning issue. i did this just yesterday and still have the burning issue as described herein. i have no conflicting installs of other burning SW unless there is something in Windows Media player 9 the only other thing on my machine is Gdivx Divx Power DVD and thatís about it. cannot finalize cd. Nero will burn the info and as it is closing i get the message I missed the dialogue were this was resolved, any ideas i can try I do have a log file but it seem to match the one here.

Talbot, There can be only one.

(in reply to wnc)
Post #: 17
RE: Strange error message - 2/11/2003 11:32:15 PM   
CCampbell

If you place the CD back in the Recorder, and launch Nero, and from within Nero's Recorder>Medium Info, are you able to select the last session on the CD and choose Close session in the bottom left of the window?

Regards,

Craig

(in reply to wnc)
Post #: 18
RE: Strange error message - 2/12/2003 12:18:31 AM   
Talbot L

happy customer thanks

Talbot, There can be only one.

(in reply to wnc)
Post #: 19
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> RE: Strange error message Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI