CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Xpand Rally Multiplayer Demo Released!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 386 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Xpand Rally Multiplayer Demo Released! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Xpand Rally Multiplayer Demo Released! - 8/27/2004 9:01:03 AM   
T3TRISizer

The Xpand Rally multiplayer demo has been released by Techland.

The demo version features two cars (each with two different paintings) and three different tracks. Players will have two game modes to choose: Simulation and Arcade. Except common rally races (time trials) and head to head races (with collisions), a freestyle mode contest is also available which allows one to drive without any restrictions to a track over the whole terrain. The Xpand Rally MP Demo enables you to adjust main components of the car. Due to this feature the player is not only able to have the car match the road conditions, but also to his individual preferences. The Demo lets you to host an Internet or a LAN game.

You can download the 147Mb file from one of the following mirrors.

3D Gamers
Computer Games Online
FileFront

Source : NewsOr
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Xpand Rally Multiplayer Demo Released! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI