CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Hewlett Packard iPAQ H6315 - Phone Edition Preview !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1330 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Hewlett Packard iPAQ H6315 - Phone Edition Preview ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Hewlett Packard iPAQ H6315 - Phone Edition Preview ! - 8/25/2004 9:08:53 AM   
SiliconFreak

Hewlett Packard is looking to give the competition a good kick in the rear with the new iPAQ Pocket PC H6315 - Phone Edition. The iPAQ H6315 is part of the rounding out of HP's offerings across the entire mobility spectrum. This is the flagship model among a bunch of new iPAQ handhelds that HP is launching along with three new notebooks.

The HP PAQ Pocket PC H6315 - Phone Edition is part of the new iPAQ Pocket PC h6300 series, the first handheld from HP with integrated three-way wireless capabilities (GSM/GPRS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless technology) to give mobile users access to high-speed wireless voice and data networks from a single device.

That means you will be able to surf the net and access emails from any wireless hotspot or from your home network. The iPAQ Pocket PC h615 - Phone Edition can receive wireless data at up to 40 kbps. When paired a Bluetooh headset the Quad band GSM/GPRS enable iPAQ H6315 will have true wireless communications regardless of where you roam in the world. The ability to wirelessly communicate through email, text messaging, the Internet or phone makes the HP iPAQ Pocket PC H6315 a true mobile communicator.

This HP iPAQ Pocket PC H6315 - Phone Edition will come with a removable thumb keyboard for quick MMS/SMS messaging and a built-in VGA camera for taking and emailing photos on the fly. The keyboard features 26 alpha-numeric keys with 2 application buttons, and send/end buttons. Other features include 64MB of RAM, an SD/MMC slot for expansion and a removable battery.
Full Review...

Source : TheTechZone

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Hewlett Packard iPAQ H6315 - Phone Edition Preview ! - 8/25/2004 9:59:21 AM   
emperor

Looks very nice

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Hewlett Packard iPAQ H6315 - Phone Edition Preview ! - 8/25/2004 3:57:40 PM   
SiliconFreak

Mhmmmmmmm....and at only $558.72...also VERY AFFORDABLE...

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 3
RE: Hewlett Packard iPAQ H6315 - Phone Edition Preview ! - 8/25/2004 4:23:12 PM   
emperor

yeap!

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 4
[Deleted] - 8/25/2004 4:34:43 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to emperor)
  Post #: 5
RE: Hewlett Packard iPAQ H6315 - Phone Edition Preview ! - 8/25/2004 4:50:22 PM   
SiliconFreak

Phone or no phone, minos...that is the question...

They wrote this..."iPAQ Pocket PC H6315 - Phone Edition"....so what do You think? Pocket PC or Mobile Phone? Or both? Or maybe none?

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> Hewlett Packard iPAQ H6315 - Phone Edition Preview ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI