CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: TraxData ONES Recording Software   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1316 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> RE: TraxData ONES Recording Software Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: TraxData ONES Recording Software - 9/7/2004 9:24:05 AM   
emperor

Sorry i didn't had the time yet to play with it and present a whole review

(in reply to alien7)
Post #: 17
RE: TraxData ONES Recording Software - 9/8/2004 1:00:09 AM   
alien7

Hi Emperor,
we hope you'll find the time to test this nice recording-software, after all it's from Prassi, right!
If anyone would like to test this app (free 60 day trial available), you can post about your experience with it either in this thread or head over to cdfreaks forum: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=106552

Cheers,
aLiEn

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 18
[Deleted] - 9/8/2004 1:38:24 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to alien7)
  Post #: 19
RE: TraxData ONES Recording Software - 9/17/2004 2:05:09 PM   
favrefr

quote:

ORIGINAL: minos

Some info about it, this software has nothing to do with Traxdata, the media manufacturer. This is a company called Traxdata France and they have no too good relatioship with the media manufacturer.

Hi Minos,

Traxdata France is an old and historical member of Traxdata Group in Europe created in 1995. Traxdata France help the Brand Traxdata to be known in the French market. Since 2001, Traxdata France is a member of TX Group, and promote the Brand TX.
Traxdata France have no problems with CD/DVD manufacturers. Traxdata France is different of Traxdata Ltd which had a many troubles in the past. Traxdata Ltd is closed.

ONES Team.

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 20
RE: TraxData ONES Recording Software - 9/17/2004 2:18:06 PM   
favrefr

ONES is avaible here : http://shop.traxdata.fr

You can download the Demo Version from this url and also buy ONES.

ONES Team

(in reply to favrefr)
Post #: 21
[Deleted] - 9/17/2004 3:46:38 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to favrefr)
  Post #: 22
RE: TraxData ONES Recording Software - 9/19/2004 4:28:44 PM   
favrefr

quote:

I also don't have any problem with anyone, however I thought I should mention it.

There will be a review also...

No problem Minos, I'm here to explain you if you need. Thanks for the Review...

The Team

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 23
[Deleted] - 9/19/2004 5:08:06 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to favrefr)
  Post #: 24
RE: TraxData ONES Recording Software - 9/20/2004 3:09:11 PM   
RITEK Europe

quote:

ORIGINAL: favrefr

quote:

Some info about it, this software has nothing to do with Traxdata, the media manufacturer. This is a company called Traxdata France and they have no too good relatioship with the media manufacturer.

Hi Minos,

Traxdata France is an old and historical member of Traxdata Group in Europe created in 1995. Traxdata France help the Brand Traxdata to be known in the French market. Since 2001, Traxdata France is a member of TX Group, and promote the Brand TX.
Traxdata France have no problems with CD/DVD manufacturers. Traxdata France is different of Traxdata Ltd which had a many troubles in the past. Traxdata Ltd is closed.

ONES Team.

Dear Minos, Mr Favre,

Thank you for bringing up this issue and making it clear to those who might not have heard of the difference between the brand Traxdata and the company Traxdata France.

RITEK, the world's largest media manufacturer in the world, took over the brand name Traxdata from the bankrupt company Traxdata Ltd. in 2001. Since then, Traxdata France started to sell media (related) products under the TX brand name. Unfortunately, until now people still mix up the Traxdata brand with the TX brand which does not benefit either of the two brands. (We already received requests for the TX ONES software through our internet site www.traxdata.com ;) ) To prevent this I would suggest Mr Favre to use for example: www.txeurope.com/fra/shop instead of http://shop.traxdata.fr to promote/sell the TX Ones software.

Floris Evers

(in reply to favrefr)
Post #: 25
RE: TraxData ONES Recording Software - 9/24/2004 3:26:38 AM   
favrefr

quote:

ORIGINAL: RITEK Europe

quote:

ORIGINAL: favrefr

quote:

Hi Minos,

ONES Team.

Dear Minos, Mr Favre,

Thank you for bringing up this issue and making it clear to those who might not have heard of the difference between the brand Traxdata and the company Traxdata France.

RITEK, the world's largest media manufacturer in the world, took over the brand name Traxdata from the bankrupt company Traxdata Ltd. in 2001. Since then, Traxdata France started to sell media (related) products under the TX brand name. Unfortunately, until now people still mix up the Traxdata brand with the TX brand which does not benefit either of the two brands. (We already received requests for the TX ONES software through our internet site www.traxdata.com ;) ) To prevent this I would suggest Mr Favre to use for example: www.txeurope.com/fra/shop instead of http://shop.traxdata.fr to promote/sell the TX Ones software.

Floris Evers

Dear Floris,

Thanks for your message.
But Traxdata France still Traxdata France and in the past, if Traxdata brand was popular in France, is because Traxdata France promoted it.
Today, the OHCMI not take yet the decision about wich are the owner of the Traxdata Brand. Our company called Traxdata France, so we have web site www.traxdata.fr and until any law decision against that, we will continue to manage Traxdata.fr domaine Name.
We received in France a lot of complain about the Quality of your Media branded "TRAXDATA" and also about "Compact Flash".
Ritek Decided to promote the Traxdata Brand without Traxdata France, Spain and Italy ; and now they have big difficulty to sell quantity in France.
Now I'm agree that people don't really understand that and is bad for your brand, but not for TX brand.

I suggest you to contact me by mail (via shop.traxdata.fr) to find cross solution to help end users when they had a trouble with Traxdata and TX product.

Alain

(in reply to RITEK Europe)
Post #: 26
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> RE: TraxData ONES Recording Software Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI