CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Google Shares Hit $100.34 in Market Debut!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 506 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Google Shares Hit $100.34 in Market Debut! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Google Shares Hit $100.34 in Market Debut! - 8/20/2004 6:12:54 AM   
SiliconFreak

In a debut vaguely reminiscent of the dot-com boom, shares of Internet search giant Google Inc. surged in their first day of public trading Thursday as investors who avoided the company's auction-based offering readily jumped into the familiar territory of the stock market.

Google shares finished the day at $100.34 with more than 22 million shares having changed hands, making it among the 10 most active issues on the Nasdaq Stock Market. The closing price was $15.34 higher than the final IPO price set by the auction, but still lower than the $108 bottom of the company's initial range.

Source : The Associated Press
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News >> Google Shares Hit $100.34 in Market Debut! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI