CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Portable FireWire DV Capture Drive - MCE QuickStream DV!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1621 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Portable FireWire DV Capture Drive - MCE QuickStream DV! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Portable FireWire DV Capture Drive - MCE QuickStream DV! - 8/18/2004 9:37:41 AM   
SiliconFreak

MCE Technologies announced that it is shipping the next generation QuickStream DV, a portable, camera-mountable, self-powered digital video (DV) capture and storage solution that accelerates the video post-production process.

A new feature the QuickStream DV is its ability to playback recorded clips in the field, over FireWire, right to the DV camcorder’s LCD monitor.

Another new feature is SureCapture, which ensures to not miss a single moment while recording: Up to 6 seconds of video are continuously being stored in the QuickStream DV’svideo buffer, and this “pre-video” is added to the front of the clip once the “Record” button is pressed, guaranteeing you will never miss an important shot.

The QuickStream DV works with any DV camcorder with a FireWire, IEEE 1394, or i.LINK interface and records in user selectable file formats including QuickTime (.mov), raw DV (.dv), Windows AVI2, (.avi), and Canopus AVI2 (.avi). The QuickStream DV is cross-platform compatible and supports operating systems Mac OS 9.2, Mac OS 10.2 and above, Windows 98SE/2000/XP and Linux.

The QuickStream DV is available in four models: 1.5 hour/20GB, 3 hours/40GB, 4.5 hours/60GB, and 6 hours/80GB of recording time carrying an MSRP of $599, $729, $849, and $999 respectively.

Source : I4U

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Portable FireWire DV Capture Drive - MCE QuickStream DV! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI