CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Microsoft Readies Host Integration Server 2004!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 889 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Microsoft Readies Host Integration Server 2004! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Microsoft Readies Host Integration Server 2004! - 8/17/2004 4:43:16 PM   
WinThusiast

In a continued effort to compete with IBM Corp. and its WebSphere offerings, Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced imminent availability of Host Integration Server 2004.

The newest edition of Host Integration Server, which replaces the 2000 version, is designed to make it easier for users to link Windows systems with IBM mainframes and midrange AS/400 servers, known as iSeries servers.

"Host Integration Server 2004 is one of the only products that's aimed at bridging a Microsoft world and a non-Microsoft world," said Steven Martin, lead product manager for the Business Process and Integration division at Microsoft.

Full Story...

Source : IDG News
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News >> Microsoft Readies Host Integration Server 2004! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI