CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Is Israel safe to go?   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1206 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion >> RE: Is Israel safe to go? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Is Israel safe to go? - 8/30/2004 9:29:10 AM   
arith

It's interesting that I heard if your passport has the Israel Customs' enter / exit stamps, then you might have trouble to enter some of the countries in Mid-East Asia!!??

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 17
RE: Is Israel safe to go? - 8/30/2004 8:10:50 PM   
emperor

Never heard of such problem, but then again never travelled to Israel

(in reply to arith)
Post #: 18
[Deleted] - 8/31/2004 4:31:01 AM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to emperor)
  Post #: 19
RE: Is Israel safe to go? - 8/31/2004 6:35:39 AM   
SiliconFreak

Hi Arith and others

So right to the point...

If I were You I wouldnt worry that much, Arith! Israel isnt such bad place to live and work afterall You know! My friend was there (in Tel Aviv) for few years (he is a basketball player) and he said he never had any problems...not with authorities not with others...so my prediction is...as long as you arent some spy or involved into anything illegal ...why worry!? And also...the wall is almost finished ...so You wont have to worry about palestinian suiciders anymore also when sitting in front of some bar (that is/was the biggest "threat" in Israel...anything else is just like in any other state...I guess even much much more safer and everything like in some Iraq or any other such unstable country)...just stick with the rules and everything will be fine!

And for the end...why worry about having problems with entering some countries in Mid-East Asia? Are You going there too? Or why worry? But even if that is true...just report to Your local authorities that You lost Your passport (or that it was stolen) and You'll get new fresh one...without Israeli stamps inside...

Good luck...take care...and keep us informed with news...

P.S.
About Herzliya...have You found it Yet? Its about 10km North from Tel Aviv...near the Mediterranean Sea. It is a resort with fine beaches, as well as an important electronics center. So is that center that You'll be working in? Mmmmmm...lucky You...You would enjoy on those nice fine beaches...with hot sexy ladies....wowww...(just dont let Your wife read this - cause You will be grounded 4 life! )

Thats all 4 now...enjoy

(in reply to Deleted User)
Post #: 20
RE: Is Israel safe to go? - 8/31/2004 6:38:14 AM   
SiliconFreak

and here are 2 more links with Israel maps in case You might need them...

http://www.1uptravel.com/worldmaps/israel2.html

http://www.1uptravel.com/international/middleeast/israel/maps.html

byeeeeeee

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 21
RE: Is Israel safe to go? - 8/31/2004 6:43:48 AM   
arith

That's really cool to hear that

But maybe we do not have much information for the country, but only heard what happen saidly there, and then jump to have such bad impression.

Herzliya is the city where I might stay.

Anyway, when I get there, I will tell you how is going there

Could be next week.

Post #: 22
RE: Is Israel safe to go? - 8/31/2004 8:34:56 AM   
SiliconFreak

Like I said...good luck with Your journey! Will keep my fingers crossed for You!

In todays "crazy" world...there just isnt a 100% safe place in Earth. So neither is Israel...but I guess its somewhere in the golden middle... And from safety view...they said the wall dropped all bombing attempts from Palestine by 95 or so %...and whats more...Your Herzliyya is not some major city or so...so that dropps safety concerns further more...(I would be more cautious about travelling to Palestine...or Iraq...or...but then again...thats my point of view )

I would say (again from my point of view) that You go for it...at least if You got some well paid opportunity...because I guess its just as safe as some Italy for example (some terrorists said they would strike there...but will they really?...got the point?...each place on earth could be the safest or the unsafest place...depends from which point of view do we look at it ) And if all people would be affraid of what might happen...noone would travel nowhere...they would all be inside their homes...scared of what might happen... And You can be even so cautious...some earthquake may get You even at home...so I would go...but then again...its up to You to decide if it pays off or not... Anyway wish You luck and everything in whatever You decide!

GOOD LUCK!

By SiliconFreak

(in reply to arith)
Post #: 23
RE: Is Israel safe to go? - 8/31/2004 2:56:26 PM   
SiliconFreak

Hmmm...how strange this is...just as we started to speak about Israel and safety...they struck again...http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/08/31/mideast/index.html......so I gues public transportation isnt to safe to use (I forgot to say that before - that the only thing to be cautious at...are large public places,bus stations, big outdoor restaurants,and other places with large crowds - not that You should totally avoid them but at least to pay more attention than usually - look at suspicious people...and so)...but then again...that is District center (Beer Sheba)...and Your town is medium sized city (some 90.000 citizens) and also totally away from this one...right on the Mediteranian Seaside...so i guess its not in the "line of fire" (if they would like to struck they would 100% struck Tel Aviv before - and not Herzliyya! But lets hope noone of them or other cities gets attacked!)...

Good luck and God be with You!

< Message edited by SiliconFreak -- 9/1/2004 4:56:49 AM >

Post #: 24
RE: Is Israel safe to go? - 9/4/2004 10:03:09 AM   
arith

Thanks for the information anyway.

For some reason, I feel I will be safe there.

But maybe I could not post some pictures here due to I might not try to take some photo there.
Hmm......

Post #: 25
[Deleted] - 9/4/2004 6:58:16 PM   
Deleted User
[Deleted by Admins]

(in reply to arith)
  Post #: 26
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Other] >> Free Discussion >> RE: Is Israel safe to go? Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI