CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Apex MP-2000 20GB Portable Media Player Coming In September   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1328 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Apex MP-2000 20GB Portable Media Player Coming In September Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Apex MP-2000 20GB Portable Media Player Coming In Septe... - 8/15/2004 10:42:56 AM   
SiliconFreak

Apex Digital known for their low-cost DVD player has the Apex MP-2000 Portable Media Player in their product portfolio.
Apex Digital states on its site the that MP-2000 is coming in September.

The MP-2000 has video encoding on board and can record from VCR, DVD player and camcorder. It features USB 2.0. The Apex PVP has a 3.5" TFT color screen and also provides a TV-out plug to watch Videos on the Television. The battery life of the MP-2000 is up to 8 hours playing MP3's (no info on Video Play-back, my guess 3hours). The Video Player supports the following formats: MP3, WAV, unprotected-WMA and PCM formats, MP4, DivX, motion JPEG and WMV9 formats, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, and BMP. The 20GB hard drive can be used also as a external portable hard-drive for any file type. The Apex MP-2000 measures 4.69"(W) x 2.99"(H) x 0.83"(D) and weighs 0.5lbs.

Apex Digital could stir up the market with competitive pricing. A story on Twice mentions the price for the MP-2000 to be $399. This price would be to high though compared to for instance the Archos av320.

Source : PVP4U
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Apex MP-2000 20GB Portable Media Player Coming In September Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI