CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Convert XM Radio to MP3 With TimeTrax   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1301 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Convert XM Radio to MP3 With TimeTrax Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Convert XM Radio to MP3 With TimeTrax - 8/13/2004 7:23:38 PM   
SiliconFreak

So you have the famous and ever so popular XM Satellite Radio, but you also want to have the option to record songs to MP3 format for later listening? Well now you can with NeroSoft's TimeTrax software which can convert your XM PCR radio into WAV or MP3 format. Instead of being left with one large MP3 file containing an hour's worth of music, TimeTrax divides it up into individual named MP3 files, each containing precisely one song. Each MP3 file is named with the artist and song name, and its ID3 is written with the same information. Leave TimeTrax recording overnight, and in the morning you will end up with a directory full of several hundred MP3 files, each perfectly cut and edited!

TimeTrax doesn't guess when songs end - utilizing information in the satellite data stream, it cuts songs perfectly, ensuring your MP3 files are perfect, complete songs, from start to end. The built-in MatchTrax technology within TimeTrax allows you to record only those artists or songs you want, while making it easy to add to your list of favorites. TimeTrax is a 3.4MB download and you can download it from their product page.

Source : M.C.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News >> Convert XM Radio to MP3 With TimeTrax Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI