CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Cinema 4D - Release 9, Comes In September!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1295 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Cinema 4D - Release 9, Comes In September! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Cinema 4D - Release 9, Comes In September! - 8/11/2004 6:17:52 PM   
SiliconFreak

Maxon has announced the September unveiling of the latest version of Cinema 4D, its 3D modelling and animation software.

There are over 100 new functions, including cloth simulation and sub-polygon displacement and a re-engineered modelling core, using N-Gons to enable the creation of polygons with any number of points.

The redesigned interface includes the HeadsUpDisplay to display freely configurable information directly in the editor and dynamic highlights in preview mode before they are executed. There is also an Advanced Render module that includes HDRI, Global Illumination and Subsurface Scattering.

Cinema 4D Release 9 will be available in September. For further information visit www.maxon.net.

Source : PcPro
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Computer Graphics >> Cinema 4D - Release 9, Comes In September! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI