CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

EPSON Stylus C45 Inkjet Printer   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1308 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> EPSON Stylus C45 Inkjet Printer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
EPSON Stylus C45 Inkjet Printer - 8/5/2004 6:31:57 PM   
SiliconFreak

Epson has unveiled its new entry-level inkjet printer, EPSON Stylus C45 printer with a number of "fun features" in it.

This coloured inkjet printer is compatible with Windows 98, ME, 2000 and XP and supports one USB interface. The 'fun features' of the printer include, Mobile Phone Print Mode for enhancing mobile phone pictures, Web-to-Page feature for auto resizing of web pages, Print Image Framer for decorating photographs with frames and Black Ink Save Mode for emergency printing.

With 2880 x 720 optimized dpi resolution, the printer is bundled with a built-in adapter and retractable paper tray.

With the PhotoEnhance mode of the printer, users can add the effects of monochrome printing, sepia printing, parchment etc. in their printing. The other utility functions in the printer are print preview, N-up printing, digital camera correction to remove noises from digital camera images, poster printing etc. Besides this, the PhotoQuicker 3.5 software in the printer is meant to enhance low-resolution digital camera images by automatic resizing of the images to the intended size.

The printing speed of C45 is 12.0 ppm for black text printing and 5.4 ppm for colour text printing. Besides this, the 'Variable Sized Droplet Technology' of the printer allocates different ink droplet sizes for different print conditions. Through this technology, the printer can distinguish between a large or small swathe of colour and assign the appropriate sized droplet to speed up the printing process.

In another move, Epson is also set for a humanitarian initiative by announcing its tie up with CRY (Child Relief and You). As per this announcement, Epson will donate a certain sum of money from each sale of any dot matrix printer. To popularize this initiative, which is planned to run from 1st August to 31st August 2004, Epson is encouraging the public through various advertisements and propaganda.

Source : TechTree

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Hardware Reviews >> EPSON Stylus C45 Inkjet Printer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI