CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Eidos Set Shellshock: Nam'67 Release + New Trailer   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 718 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Eidos Set Shellshock: Nam'67 Release + New Trailer Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Eidos Set Shellshock: Nam'67 Release + New Trailer - 8/4/2004 5:14:03 PM   
T3TRISizer

Eidos confirms a new release date for its gritty and disturbing portrayal of the Vietnam War...

Having previously suffered from the financial issues of a missed release, Eidos today confirmed a new release date for Guerrilla Games Shellshock: Nam’67.

Originally scheduled for release on the Xbox, Playstation2 and PC in the summer, Eidos have today confirmed that the title will be released across Europe on September 3rd, followed by a North American release on September 14th.

Shellshock: Nam’67 is likely to upset readers of the Dail Mail with its brutal and gritty replication of the Vietnam War, with players taking on a rookie soldier on his first tour of duty. From napalm bombardments and Vietcong booby traps, to the permanent threat of invisible foes and deadly ambushes, Shellshock: Nam’67 is set to depict the true portrayal of war for the first time.

Jonathan Kemp, European managing director of Eidos says:
“ShellShock: Nam ’67 is an important release for Eidos, especially as it is the first game of what will hopefully prove to be a very successful franchise. We are giving the game significant marketing support across all media, and in conjunction with the very positive press coverage already received, we are confident that ShellShock: Nam ’67 will perform strongly at retail.”

Source : TVG
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Eidos Set Shellshock: Nam'67 Release + New Trailer Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI