CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Bargain Epson R300 ME Colour Printer + LCD 2.5" photo monitor !!!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 792 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Other] >> OnLine Shops >> Bargain Epson R300 ME Colour Printer + LCD 2.5" photo monitor !!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Bargain Epson R300 ME Colour Printer + LCD 2.5" ph... - 5/10/2004 6:36:38 PM   
Laffin Assassin

I just found a Right Bargain on:-

http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk

Epson R300 ME Colour Printer + LCD 2.5" photo monitor
This is the new version of the Epson R300 that includes the new LCD 2.5" photo monitor allowing you to preview your images directly from your printer.

The EPSON Stylus Photo R300 combines the quality of EPSON’s superb 6-colour photo imaging system with the flexibility of printing directly from digital cameras' memory cards.

Produce premium quality photos at up to 5760 dpi

Borderless printing up to from 10 x 15cm photos up to A4 size for lab-style photos

Print directly onto printable CDs even in standalone mode

Six separate ink tanks for economical running

Direct printing from a wide range of memory cards including CompactFlash® (I & II), xD-Picture Card, Smart Media, SD Memory Card, MultiMediaCard, MagicGate Memory Stick, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO, IBM Microdrive

PictBridge and USB DIRECT-PRINT supported

Back up and print images from external CD-R and Zip® drives

Built in control screen for ease of use

Windows® and Mac compatible imaging software supplied

Built for digital cameras

A PC isn’t required for great photos, because the printer supports a wide range of memory cards. You can also print directly from digital cameras via PictBridge or USB DIRECT-PRINT, and archiving is easy, because images can be saved to and printed from compatible CD-R and Zip® drives at the touch of a button.

Simple, fast, USB connectivity

Connection is easy with two standard USB interfaces, one on the front of the printer for simpler access. The rear slot can be connected to a computer or another permanent USB device, the front slot can be easily accessed for more frequent, temporary connections to cameras or external disk drives.

Before buying this product, please see the Epson website for a fuller list of features and a list of compatible hardware.

This printer can be used with our SVP 82, SVP 83, SVP 84, SVP 85, SVP 86 and SVP 87 compatible inkjet cartridges that are in the 'Ink Cartridge Section' of our website.

Please note that there is no USB cable supplied with this printer. The USB cable will need to be purchased separately.

To view the full specification of this product, please go to
http://www.epson.co.uk/product/printers/photo/styphotor300/index.htm

Shipping cost will be calculated and displayed by the website before you finalise your order.
Please click here to link directly to the 'Cartridges for Epson printers' section of our website

£140.98 Including VAT at 17.5% and Delivery

< Message edited by Laffin Assassin -- 5/10/2004 11:40:17 PM >

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!
Post #: 1
RE: Bargain Epson R300 ME Colour Printer + LCD 2.5"... - 5/11/2004 8:29:03 AM   
Clint

Yep a suberb device I can highly recommend. I have the EPSON STYLUS PHOTO R210 which has the same printing mechanism as the R300, without all the digital camera inputs and TFT screen, and the results are truly suberb for the price.

(in reply to Laffin Assassin)
Post #: 2
RE: Bargain Epson R300 ME Colour Printer + LCD 2.5"... - 5/11/2004 12:36:29 PM   
emperor

Nice device...

(in reply to Clint)
Post #: 3
RE: Bargain Epson R300 ME Colour Printer + LCD 2.5"... - 5/19/2004 9:17:23 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Blast it looks like they have sold out !!!

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Other] >> OnLine Shops >> Bargain Epson R300 ME Colour Printer + LCD 2.5" photo monitor !!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI