CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

LT24102B firmware   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1179 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> LT24102B firmware Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
LT24102B firmware - 8/13/2002 12:47:57 AM   
goanuj

is it ok to upgrade my 24102B with this upgrade?

R245S5A.zip

Post #: 1
RE: LT24102B firmware - 8/13/2002 1:31:52 AM   
Tron

I did a search and I am seeing a lot of people who claim that the 5S5A firmware has caused trouble. I have thge same drive that you have and have not had any trouble with the firmware it shipped with so I never flashed mine. I figure that as long as it works I wont mess with it. You could try the new firmware if you want, and flash back if you have trouble I guess, but I always feel like I am taking a chance of messing up a good drive. Anyone have anything good to say about this firmware?

"Ex Wife for sale, just assume payments!"

(in reply to goanuj)
Post #: 2
RE: LT24102B firmware - 8/14/2002 5:26:44 PM   
DaNig

I've been using firmware 5s5a for a month or 2 and haven't had any probs with it.

You can always use mtkflash to backup your current firmware b4 you upgrade so you can flash back if it gives you problems, but as Tron said, if you're not having probs with your current firmware then there's no real need to upgrade :)

(in reply to goanuj)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> CD, DVD, BD Drives >> LT24102B firmware Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI