CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

blue screen   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 749 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> blue screen Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
blue screen - 7/28/2002 4:29:20 PM   
Saber_Rider

many times while i am surfing in the internet having 2 or 3 windows open a suddenly a blue screen comes up and says that i have to increase the number of minsps at system.ini. 5 stacks are have already been put. i searched system.ini but i couldn't found anything. please i need help. thank you.

Teknoman
Post #: 1
RE: blue screen - 7/28/2002 6:33:32 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Hey Saber_Rider
What has this to do with CD Protections
And apart from that John has already answered you this exact same question in the exact same post you made Yesterday. So once again I suggest you read your Post's before you post another one exactly the same !!!

Laffin Assassin

Always remember to Pillage BEFORE you Burn

(in reply to Saber_Rider)
Post #: 2
RE: blue screen - 7/28/2002 6:46:43 PM   
Saber_Rider

i know that john answered my question and i know that this topic is irrelevant with cd protections. i am not an idiot. but john's answer didn't help. so i posted here because i wanted your answer too. i have seen that this topic is your favourite. so my chances of getting an answer will be bigger. i want some answer i don't think that it is some patch first because i have downloaded all critical updates and second this is going on not a long time ago. approximately the last 2 months. i have internet explorer 5. maybe it is a valie in system.ini which i have to increase it. because this the message was talking about. not for any update or patch. any help will be appreciated.

Teknoman

Post #: 3
RE: blue screen - 7/28/2002 6:53:53 PM   
Saber_Rider

also i have windows 98 first edition.

Teknoman

Post #: 4
RE: blue screen - 7/28/2002 8:09:49 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Hey Saber_Rider
You say " i know that john answered my question and i know that this topic is irrelevant with cd protections. i am not an idiot. but john's answer didn't help. so i posted here because i wanted your answer too. i have seen that this topic is your favourite. so my chances of getting an answer will be bigger."

I would have given you vituality the same answer as John did and as for getting my attention by posting it here again that is once again Stupid all you had to do was answer John in the other Post and tell him that his answer did not help and tell him why it did not help instead of doing another post with the exact same answer this is one reason why people are avoiding helping you!!! And for saying that this is my favourite you are wrong again ! I am subscribed to all Threads and and get notification by e-mail when anyone makes a post and if it is in my power to help I will unless it is for something Illegal !

You say "i want some answer i don't think that it is some patch first because i have downloaded all critical updates and second this is going on not a long time ago approximately the last 2 months.

So why didn't you say this in the first place we are not Magicians or Mind readers. If we don't know the full problem we always start with the basic and easiest cure and that is exactly what John told you to do make a clean install and apply latest patches!

You Say "i have internet explorer 5. maybe it is a valie in system.ini which i have to increase it. because this the message was talking about. not for any update or patch. any help will be appreciated."

The message you are getting is There are no spare stack pages. It may be necessary to increase the setting of 'MinSPs' in System.ini to prevent possible stack faults. There are currently SPs allocated.

To stop this happening I suggest you add the following line to the [386Enh] section of the System.ini file, and then restart your computer:

MinSPs=4

If the message still comes back increase the number of spare stack pages in values of 4 ie:- 8, 12, 16 untill it goes away.

And just one last thing why make a fresh post with just "also i have windows 98 first edition " in it when all you had to do was edit your last post and add it to it !

And you said Earlier "i am not an idiot." Well I am not sure with reading some of your previous post's and I do hope you learn by your mistakes but other Members will have to make their own minds up !!!

Laffin Assassin

Post #: 5
RE: blue screen - 7/29/2002 10:30:20 AM   
Saber_Rider

first of all thank you for answering to my question. second why windows from the first place didin;t have in system.ini that value minsps????????? windows sometimes sucks. lastly i can't find the edit button anywhere. you think i haven't thought of it???????
that question was in the first place in my head but i kept patience.

Teknoman

Post #: 6
RE: blue screen - 7/29/2002 11:18:32 AM   
Laffin Assassin

For Gods Sake can't you do anything with your computer without asking for help I suggest you go away and spend some time and try and learn the Basic things to do with your computer on other forums that will teach you instead of showing everyone on here how little you really do know and making a complete Idiot of yourself !!!

All you need to do is Open the file SYSTEM.INI located in your Windows directory (usually C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM.INI) using a text editor (e.g. Notepad) and when you have done that save the file (And dont even think of asking where the SAVE button is) !!!
Now stop being a pain in the Arse and go and learn the basics of computing !!!

This Forum is CDR-INFO incase you haven't noticed and it is for people who are having Genuine Problems with their CDR'S and Related Software !!!
I don't mind helping anyone with any problem but you take the Biscuit 40 posts and not one makes any sense !!!
I suggest you go to
http://www.virtualdr.com/
and Join there I am sure they will LOVE having you or if you are lonely join the chat lines !!!

Laffin Assassin

Post #: 7
RE: blue screen - 7/29/2002 11:27:01 AM   
Saber_Rider

are you complete idiot. if you can't understand waht i am talking about i suggest you get lost from here. you have problem in understanding people's talkings. i said anywhere in my post that i don't know how to do it. you are driving me crazy. you make yourself a complete idiot. the only thing i ask you is where is the edit button because i can't find it. i don't have any problem only because you said to edit my posts and not do new ones/ so go off.

Teknoman

Post #: 8
RE: blue screen - 7/29/2002 11:29:02 AM   
Tron

LA, I for one have given up on this guy. As far as I am concerned if Saber posts in the wrong forum I am not going to even reply to it. I don't mind helping anyone, but I am not going to answer anything if he can not post in the right area. I think it is fair to ask you to follow the rules, and at least post your questions in the right place. No reason to get my blood preasure up. So this will be the only advice I give Saber unless it is posted in the right area: Read first! Post second!......lol.....

Visit www.cdrtimes.net too. Another great place....

Post #: 9
RE: blue screen - 7/29/2002 11:35:59 AM   
Saber_Rider

so you tell me smart guy. if my problem with my writer includes media were i should make a post in the media section or the cd writer section haaaaa??????????? and if this has to do with cd protections then what?????????????

Teknoman

Post #: 10
RE: blue screen - 7/29/2002 12:22:06 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Hi Tron
Yes I suppose your right but I will leave other Members to work out who the Idiot is !!!
I will do exactly like most other members have done Ignore him !!!

But after I have said my last Bit Right Saber_Rider
Just before I totally ignore you and watch you make a bigger Idiot of yourself than what you have already done (Which is going to be very hard )!!!
You Say "if you can't understand waht i am talking about i suggest you get lost from here. you have problem in understanding people's talkings.
I can't understand your talkings because they never make any sense !!!

You Say "i said anywhere in my post that i don't know how to do it. you make yourself a complete idiot. the only thing i ask you is where is the edit button because i can't find it."
Well thats real good Logic you know how to do it, but you still ask me where is the edit button was because you can't find it.
Because there isn't one in SYSTEM.INI unless you open it with Notepad but you say you knew that so why ask where the button was

You Say " I am driving you crazy "
Not yet surely but give it time and who know's what will happen !!!
And I will not go Off but just make sure when you try to help someone on the Forum you know what you are Talking about!!!

And as for your last answer to Tron
so you tell me smart guy. if my problem with my writer includes media were i should make a post in the media section or the cd writer section haaaaa??????????? and if this has to do with cd protections then what?????????????
But all Tron was telling you about posting something to do with Blue Screen was nothing to do with CD Protections but with you having the IQ of a Plant and acting your Shoe size instead of your age you would not realise that would you!! And only thing that you have posted on the forum that makes sense is you calling Tron a Smart Guy because as CD Writers Knowledge goes he is a lot Smarter than you will ever be!!!
Anyway I have said my bit and I will do the same as Tron give up with you and I suspect that other regular members will do the same !!
Anyway Saber_Rider have a nice day and don't throw anymore Teddies out of your Pram or Mummy will be cross !!!

Laffin Assassin

Post #: 11
RE: blue screen - 7/29/2002 2:57:19 PM   
Saber_Rider

assassin with "4s" as far as the edit button is concerned i can't find it because i am not logged because cookie based forums suck. that's why i am using proxy. i have found another forum which is far more interest than this one and people are far more reasonable. unlike here. and it is not cookie based. so so long suckers.

Teknoman

Post #: 12
RE: blue screen - 7/29/2002 3:44:21 PM   
Laffin Assassin

Hey Tron
God help the other Forum I hope its not CDR Labs Ian will never Forgive us !!!
Anyway play-time over and back to helping people !!!

Laffin Assassin

Post #: 13
RE: blue screen - 7/29/2002 11:10:32 PM   
Tron

My God I feel as if a rock has been lifted off my chest! LOL ..... LA, I think we did it! I know you are like me, you do not mind helping anyone who is willing to try, but I just got to the point where it was starting to get me pissed, and I don't come here for that. I come here to have fun and help people, like you do..... Keep up the good work M8.........

Post #: 14
RE: blue screen - 7/30/2002 8:52:50 AM   
Laffin Assassin

Hi Tron
You Say " My God I feel as if a rock has been lifted off my chest!"
Don't be so sure mate I am sure he will be back when he has found some more Teddies but don't worry I will take care of him !!!

Laffin Assassin

Post #: 15
RE: blue screen - 7/30/2002 9:01:12 AM   
Tron

LOL.... hey LA, if you ever get to the USA you must stop at my place for a homemade beer! I would love to meet you! We think alike!

Edited by - Tron on 07/30/2002 17:15:37

Post #: 16
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> blue screen Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI